Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water

The first moisturising micelle solution with Aquagenium® for sensitive and dehydrated skins.; A Bioderma innovation, the patented Aquagenium® biological complex stimulates the skins cellular capabilities, re-training it to generate in depth, and to lock in on the surface, the moisture essential for its balance. Hydrabio H2O Micelle Solution; - The micelles contained in its formula, in a single step, perfectly cleanse and remove make-up from the face and eyes. - The skin immediately regains comfort, suppleness and radiance. - Very gentle to use, Hydrabio H2O guarantees excellent skin and eye tolerance. - The Hydrabio H2O formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.

how is it for normal skin? ?
De toda la colección de aguas micelar de Garnier cual es mejor si tengo dermatitis ?
Is this product for all type of skin? And can it remove waterproof mascaras??
Start your review of Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water!
I got this micellair water for free at work and was excited to try this because i heard great things about the sensitive version. I have normal skin but this cleanser dries my skin.
Whitestone, NY
Maybe more than 4 stars, but not a full 5 star. I LOVE this product. What a holygrail! 😩 On nights I come home from a long night out and I have a full face of makeup on, this can remove any thick mascara and glittery eye makeup I have. I usually use about 3 cotton pads for my whole face and depending on how lazy I am, this might be my only product for the night. Sometimes I’ll go in with a double/triple cleanser such as Farmacy Green Clean Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm or dermalogica® Daily Microfoliant. The reason for not a full 5 stars is because sometimes my face still feels a little tacky and sticky after so I can’t just end my routine there.
Albuquerque, NM
I get the pink bottle for sensitive skin! This brand is honestly the only one I’ve found that I like! I really love the push top to dispense product instead of having to pore it out on the cotton round! Make less of a mess and doesn’t waste product! It’s very gentle. I’ve found that other brands formulation seem kind of soapy and leave my skin feeling gross! This literally feels like I’m putting water on my skin but it’s highly effective at removing dirt, makeup and oils! I use this as a eye makeup remover as well! I keep in the fridge to keep it cold! I use as a makeup remover and a toner from time to time!
Englewood, CO
This product is absolutely amazing for dry skin especially in the winter months! It melts off my makeup after a long day and I like to use this to cleanse my face in the morning before applying moisturizer and spf. For night time, I reccomend double cleansing to remove all your makeup. Been trying to use more gentle products on my skin since it’s been so dry and this has been so immensely helpful! Been only using it for a few days and have already felt some improvement. Looking forward to long term use of this product.
Hamilton, ON
The Bioderma Hydrabio H20 Micellar Water has - not an exaggeration - changed my life. Since I started using this in the middle of the summer, my skin has become significantly clearer, brighter, and feels so much more hydrated. I use it every night after I shower to take the day off, followed up by a moisturizer! A little bit goes a long way and it takes off all of my waterproof makeup with no issue. Bioderma's Micellar Water is an absolute staple in my skincare routine.
Minneapolis
This stuff is soooo good! It works better than any other micellar water I've used. It takes off waterproof products, doesnt leave a residue behind, and when I'm lazy, on occasion I'll just use this to remove my makeup and go to sleep. I know...naughty! But my skin stays hydrated and I dont break out. Miracle worker. I love throwing a but onto a makeup wipe when I've gone glam for the day...it melts it all away with no scrubbing. A holy grail staple in my book!
The best micellar water. I’ve used this like a face wipe by pouring some on a facial cotton to “clean my face” on those really lazy nights when I get home and will crash within minutes. I’ve used it to help cleanup residual eye makeup after cleansing (before I found Farmacy’s cleansing balm). I use it to touch up little oopsies when putting on eye makeup. My skin feels fresh, clean, and hydrated after using this. It’s a nice light scent. Have tried other products for awhile but have not found one that can compare. Will plan to return to and continue using bioderma in the future.
Marrero, LA
My hands down holy grail micellar water. I first discovered this through YouTube and love it. It isn’t harsh on my skin and I don’t get irritated. Removed everything that’s left over after I use a makeup wipe. It gets literally everything that’s left over off. Not scented or has a very faint one so i love that. Sucks I can’t get it at my local Ulta.
Soooooo, I have the pink micellar water, not sure why I couldn’t find it on here but regardless. LOVE this product. Whether I’m using a makeup wipe first then the micelles water or vice verse, it does SUCH a great job of getting all my makeup and general gunk off. It’s gentle and truly smells and feels like water going on your face, maybe just a bit more slippery if that makes sense. Really really great stuff and I’m glad it’s no longer a ~secret~
Wilmington, DE
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water uploaded by Mao S.
I have tried several micellar waters but Bioderma Hydrabio is my favourite one! First I love the packaging, the water is soft and does not dries my skin. I always wash face with warm water after removing makeup with micellar, but you can leave it and use tonner after, and before serum/moisturizer. Would recommend to others of course! Bioderma
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Whitestone, NY
5 months ago
Is this better than Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1? Also is the blue bioderma micellar water better or the pink one?
Olivia S. • 4 months ago
I like this better than the Garnier one, the Garnier stings my eyes sometimes. I also prefer the pink cap since that one is fragrance free
Alexandria, VA