Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml

by Bioderma

A cleansing, makeup-removing solution that gently moisturizes dehydrated skin

Is the bioderma (blue version) oil free? Is it safe for lash extensions?
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml is this product good remover for heavy make-up?
What is the difference between this bioderma and the regular?
Start your review of Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml!
Eri F.
wilson ave
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Eri F.
it works amazing for my skin I would definitly say it needs maybe some more cleaning, but overall it works great. my skin has become sensitive due to long northeastern winters and so far so good.
angela W.
Spearfish, SD
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by angela W.
This stuff will last you over 6 months, please make the switch from make up wipes to this and cotton pads.. your skin will thank you!
Ellie S.
Fontana, CA
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Ellie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This definitely replace my garnier micellar water. Bioderma product is very soothing and doesn’t cause acne or dryness in my skin. I like how it can remove all of my makeup including the water proof one. I can even use it to remove my eye makeup and it works wonderfully. The bottle is quite big and it can last quite a while. I like how hydrating and soothing this makeup remover is. It’s definitely more hydrating than other micellar product from other brand. I love it so much. Doesn’t cause breakouts either.
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Leigh J.
This product is decent for removing mascara and other tough makep, although I still find Clinique's version to be the very best. This variety is supposed to be more hydrating than the one in the pink bottle.
DAYANNA B.
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by DAYANNA B.
Love...love...love this hydrating and makeup removal water cleanser! It removes impurities from the elements, helps your dry skin and waterproof makeup all in one. A staple in my beauty routine!
Andrea D.
San Diego, CA
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Andrea D.
Best way to remove makeup. A little pricey but worth it. Love the chic packaging and great for sensitive skin. I haven’t had a single issue since using bioderma water.
Amy D.
Johnsburg , IL
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Amy D.
Love this micellar water it’s so gentle on my face and really picks up any makeup residue that might be left behind . Perfect size for traveling too
vardhini J.
San Jose, CA
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by vardhini J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I could give 1k stars to this product. Basically it’s Cleansing and moisturizing sol. Soak ur cotton pad and swipe around eyes and face, it removes gunk from makeup 💯 %. Unlike typical cleanser , u dnt have to rinse off after using. Awesome on dry skin too like mine 🥰
Shannon B.
Baltimore, MD
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Shannon B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I absolutely LOVE this!!💯All other Miscellaer water's that I have tried, I really never liked that much but I love this one!! It cleans my face as well as moisturizes it!💕 I bought a 3 pack deluxe kit for $9.90 @Walgreens! I wanted to try the other 2 products in the kit and fell in love with this the most!! It's 100ml in the kit and there were 2 other types for your specific skin needs!! Go try it out!! It wasn't on sale, so that's the good part too! The serum is 15ml and the gel cream moisturizer is 5ml. You'll really love it too! I still have the Miscellaer water from the kit and I bought it 3 weeks ago!! Still half the bottle left!!💕 Bioderma Hydrabio Serum Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) Bioderma Hydrabio Gel-Cream
Maryna S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Bioderma Hydrabio H2O Micellar Water 250ml uploaded by Maryna S.
 The product is absolutely amazing. I do stage make up very often and it perfectly help me to take everything off afterwards. It takes a great care of my skin and gently remove all the make up and nothing left behind. I use it for years now and I’m very glad I could find this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mariam A.
Wilmington, DE
il y a 4 mois
Marie D. il y a 4 mois
Definitely! One of my faves!
Kirby Y.
Columbus, OH
il y a 2 ans
Nicole P. il y a 2 ans
Bioderma is the only one I use! I used the L’Oréal for a while but I can’t find it anymore. It had a pink cap and I loved it. But this one is great! Not the blue cap but pink as well for bioderma.