BY BIODERMA

It is a gentle exfoliating cream for dehydrated skin. Every day, pollution, stress and cold disrupt the skin's cellular activity. As a result the skin feels tight and uncomfortable and loses radiance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hager K.
Alexandria , Moharam bek
This has to be my new favorite cleanser! It comes out in a gel then begins to foam a little with water when massaged onto skin. I get an oily t-zone and the Bioderma Sebium gel really keeps that oiliness away. Thanks to the foamy-gel consistency I feel like I'm getting a really deep clean right into my pores. Although this product has a higher price tag than some other cleansers, I find myself using only a minimal amount for my entire face and it being plenty, therefore it works out to be quite economical. Finally, although it's quite an intensive cleanser it feels so gentle that I can easily use it both morning and night.
Maie E.
cairo, cairo
I have very dry skin in winter . I use this scrub once a week, it makes my skin smooth and hydrated. Love it!