BY BIODERMA

Specially formulated for the sensitive normal to dry skins, Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution guarantees a mild cleansing of face and eyes (eliminates waterproof make up). Micells allow a perfect micro-emulsion of the stains while respecting the... see more...

Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Holy grail, only “face wash” & makeup remover I use for two years now, as of writing this review. Perfectly removes all things I want off my skin without stripping or having to rinse off afterwards. There’s no film left, or tightening feeling. Leaves a perfect base for whatever I apply next (usually serums & oils) better than any micellar water on the market for sensitive skin. Completely non-irritating. Their big bottles last me half the year, so shelling out $20 is no big deal for once.
Summer D.
Aaaaamzing!!! I love this stuff! There is little to no smell, super gentle on sensitive skin! And it takes makeup right off your face and skin effortlessly! The container is super cute and pink and I buy it all the time!
Charlotte D.
London
My top favourite product ever! I have the larger size and it lasts me a lot longer than I initially thought. This size I use for travelling and it is honestly amazing. Removes makeup in one swipe and my face feels so refreshed afterwards.
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is my new favourite makeup remover of all time! i have sensitive skin and over the winter, i found most makeup removers would sting my eyes and cheeks. i love how clean and simple this is, like water. it doesnt really leave a residue on the skin. it even works on most stubborn makeup if you leave a cotton pad to soak your eye first
Sarah M.
Montreal
I find this doesn't remove makeup well at all and it makes my skin dry. I will not be buying this again.