Bioderma Crealine H2o Ultra-mild Non-rinse Face and Eyes Cleanser 100 ml uploaded by Tasha H.

BY BIODERMA

Specially formulated for the sensitive normal to dry skins, Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution guarantees a mild cleansing of face and eyes (eliminates waterproof make up). Micells allow a perfect micro-emulsion of the stains while respecting the... see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "this is my new favourite makeup remover of all time! i have sensitive skin and over the winter, i found most makeup removers would sting my eyes and cheeks. i love how clean and simple this is, like water. it doesnt really leave a residue on the skin. it even works on most stubborn makeup if you leave a cotton pad to soak your eye first " in 3 reviews
brenna f.
Cookeville
Im pretty sure this is the one i got in my Cult Crushes box May 2018 it was this size bottle. It works great, it even removed liquid lipsticks that i normally have trouble removing. It did not leave a greasy oily feeling on my face afterward it was soft like i used a moisturizer. It didnt break me out or clog pores. Im so happy i was able to try this.
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Holy grail, only “face wash” & makeup remover I use for two years now, as of writing this review. Perfectly removes all things I want off my skin without stripping or having to rinse off afterwards. There’s no film left, or tightening feeling. Leaves a perfect base for whatever I apply next (usually serums & oils) better than any micellar water on the market for sensitive skin. Completely non-irritating. Their big bottles last me half the year, so shelling out $20 is no big deal for once.
Summer D.
Aaaaamzing!!! I love this stuff! There is little to no smell, super gentle on sensitive skin! And it takes makeup right off your face and skin effortlessly! The container is super cute and pink and I buy it all the time!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this micellar water in my cult crushes subscription. It works ok, it helps to cleanse my face of my makeup but not perfectly.
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received this in my first Beautyfix from Derstore subscription which was July 2018. I love it so much better than the neutrogena eye makeup remover I was using before because this is more gentle, but versatile. I can use for all my makeup not just eyes.
Charlotte D.
London
My top favourite product ever! I have the larger size and it lasts me a lot longer than I initially thought. This size I use for travelling and it is honestly amazing. Removes makeup in one swipe and my face feels so refreshed afterwards.
liana w.
MONTREAL, QC
Shymaa S.
Al Ismalila
This is my life saver am so in love with this product . So effective it cleans my face and leave it like a baby definitely will repeat it again
Coralie C.
Use it all days. The little bottle it’s good for travelling. Bioderma crealine is good collection for remove make up at the end of day
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
I find this doesn't remove makeup well at all and it makes my skin dry. I will not be buying this again.