BY BIODERMA

Bioderma crealine H2O micelle solution - sensitive skin see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size of this in my September Beauty Fix box. I usually use the Garnier Micellar Water, but I was almost out, so I decided to try this. It works just like the Garnier one; it takes off all of my makeup effortlessly and without any issues. I also like to dip a Q Tip in this and take off any stray eyeliner that was missed when I washed my face in the shower. I love using this!
Lyudmila L.
Churchville , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so good for removing make up . I always use it . I have sensitive eyes when removing make up and this remover has been so good to my eyes. It is very affordable and I buy it again and again
Christina D.
Orinda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried a micellar water before Bioderma, and I don't plan to try more right now because Bioderma's was absolutely amazing. It comes in a large bottle and is appealing, and a small amount of product goes a long way. It removes all of my makeup in one swipe! It's so easy to use and it has become my new favorite makeup remover. I just got eyelash extensions and am excited that I can use Bioderma because it's water based and totally safe for my eyes. I would highly recommend this product.
Cristina O.
Dundalk, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all, compared to other micellar waters I've used, this one beats them all. I've gone through several bottles of it and plan to keep using it for the rest of my life unless something better comes along.
Compared to some others, this doesn't leave your face with a sticky residue that makes you feel like you need to re-wash your face.

It's also the strongest makeup remover I've ever tried. I don't even have to rub my eyes to remove eye makeup. I just put some on a cotton round, place it on my eye, and hold it there for about ten seconds. It basically removes everything. If you get a chance, try it. It changed my life.
Krystal P.
I absolutely love this product! It takes off all makeup and it is so simple. It makes your face feel great! Bioderma Crealine H2O Micelle Solution
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!!! Love love love it!!! It takes my eye makeup off with ease! It's a must have!
Yamilys B.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent products... i am lovely H2o micelle solution, recomend 100% i am used today ♥
Rebeca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this product, I use it both as a cleanser and as a makeup remover. I have combination to oily skin and sometimes it dries up when I use agressive cleansers. With this one it doesn't happen and it removes absolutely everything! It doesn't irritates the eyes either and never leaves residue on my face. I wish it would come with a "pump" or something, I know Beautylish have had special editions that comes with it.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty pricey for a drug store brand, even if it is more high end! But I do find that this product does work! Just not sure if its much better than the garnier or l'oreal micellar water! For 30 it comes with a decent amount of product and smells pretty good for micellar water! Would buy again if it was on sale!
Megha S.
Milton Keynes , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have bought this several times now and really rate it! Been a fan of micellar water for years now and this is definitely one of, if not the best, I’ve used. Its gentle on skin but still manages to just melt through the most long-wearing of make up. Skin feels lovely and soft and moisturised after using, not dry or tight in the slightest. Definitely recommend it!
Rosa M.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this used as makeup remover?