Bioderma Atoderm PP Ultra-Rich Foaming Gel (For Very Dry to Atopic Sensitive Skin) 37286 500ml/16.7oz

BY BIODERMA

Postage: Free Shipping. Delivery:4-14 Working Days Note: Image Provided is for illustrative purposes only. Name: Atoderm PP Ultra-Rich Foaming Gel (For Very Dry to Atopic Sensitive Skin) 37286Size:500ml/16.7oz Brand: Bioderma Line: Bioderma - Atoderm - Cleanser Details: An ultra-rich, purifying foam gel cleanser Features a soap-free cleansing base & physiological pH Formulated with purifying active ingredients that fight against the proliferation of micro-organisms Restores natural lipids while preventing cutaneous dryness Respects the integrity of skin & ensures optimum tolerance Leaves skin soothed,. see more...

Kim L.
edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite body wash. Because I have eczema, my skin is very sensitive to lotions and shower products that are too heavily scented or contain high levels of perfume. This gel is unscented and does not contain any sand/beads for exfoliating so it is gentle and great for sensitive skin.
Natalie Q.
This is a body wash but I use it on my face too! No scent, easily lathers and doesn't stress my sensitive skin. Great price point and I'm pleased with it.
Marina L.
Very nice product for a decent price. This quality product helped my dry skin and evened out my skin tones. I'm very happy with it