Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml

by Bioderma

Atoderm pp balm prevents severe and recurring skin dryness. Its écodéfensine patented complex regulates the skin's ecosystem and preserves its biological balance. It naturally defends itself better against external stress. Vitamin pp and moisturizing agents repair and strengthen the skin barrier. Atoderm pp balm lastingly soothes irritation and itching thanks to the presence of zanthalene.

where can I get it in USA ?
Does this help with dry sensitive skin?
is it ok at colored hair?
Start your review of Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml!
Jessica W.
Manchester, NH
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by Jessica W.
I received a sample size of this product with a Bioderma purchase and was so impressed that I purchased a full size one. The consistency is medium, it's super hydrating, and soothing. Does not leave my face feeling greasy at all. I highly recommend this product for winter time as it helps with healing chapped and irritated skin.
Sabrina V.
Greensboro, NC
This is a great product with a great value for the size. It can be used for the body and face. I actually use it for my face when I'm too lazy to stick to my skincare routine (blaq cleanser and exfoliator wipes + atoderm and done) or when I'm traveling and don't have room for a whole bag of skincare. Great for dry skin!
Ashley S.
Ottawa Lake, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I have severe dry skin and am OBSESSED with this. It’s no greasy and I don’t feel the need to constantly reapply, just apply after the shower and I’m good to go. Don’t even bother trying anything else, just get this one.
Maria G.
East Elmhurst, NY
I have never been a fan of creams because I have the oily/tacky feeling some leave after applying them, this one I use it on my legs and belly area and absorbs super fast leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I have used it on my face a couple of times and although I have a very sensitive skin it doesn't irritate me. I would recommend this one if you don't like scents, and a little goes a long way.
Dusty M.
burnsville
Still irritated my skin, but not linds offer products. This was a mild sting not burning. Delicately keep me hydrated all day long. I will continue to buy. I'd like to try their other products as well. I love how this company focuses on atopic dermatitis
Shantal R.
Laval, QC
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by Shantal R.
Super hydrating balm, it absorbs into the skin almost instantly, very rich and fragrance free which is great for sensitive skin. Totally recommend for those days the skin is just too dry.
Tahani H.
Nepean , ON
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by Tahani H.
I constantly struggle to keep my skin hydrated, so when I heard about Bioderma’s Atoderm Ultra Soothing Balm I was so excited to try it. It doesn’t make your hands greasy, I used it for me and my daughter for the last 8 months now and I’ve have noticed that my skin doesn’t get dry and flaky as much as it has in the past. It seems to give my skin the hydration that it’s desperately craving.
AMNA A.
doha
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by AMNA A.
I do love it but , it is not the best lotion I have ever tried. It hydrates well but not for along time .You must use it two times a day which makes it boring
Kristine M.
New Castle, DE
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by Kristine M.
I have just use that products and i have no words how amazing they are 💫💫💫 i have dry skin and they give me possibility to forget that problem. After 3-4 using my structure of skin has changed, and now i don't have to use cream very often, my skin looks very nice by them. ❤❤ it's very comfortable that we can use it on our face and body too 🙌 #bioderma Bioderma #skincare
Kajany Y.
Toronto, ON
Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml uploaded by Kajany Y.
Holy grail lotion for face and body!! My dermatologist recommended this for skin as my atopic dermatitis had flared up really bad this summer 2020. Since then till currently, my skin looks and feels so smooth and moisturizer. No greasy feeling!!