BY BIODERMA

Benefits: Repairs and protects damaged lips Makes the lips soft and supple Guarantees optimum toleranceSmooth, soft texture particularly tailored to sensitive lips Scented formula: delicious raspberry fragrance Allergen-free Paraben-free... see more...

Antonia K.
Toronto, ON
My 100% holy grail chapstick. It has a light fragrance that normally I wouldn’t like in a lip balm, but this one is so pleasant. Smells like blueberries! I just love the texture and the feeling whenever I apply it to my lips! It is so moisturizing!!!
Myra H.
Love this balm! It's affordable, feels nice on the lips and helps keep the skin from drying out. It doesn't have an obnoxious scent and it's just simple and effective. My only issue is that this seemed to run out more quickly than other balms I've used, but I still like the product itself.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
This lip balm stick in my top three lip balms! It is great! I love the delicious raspberry fragrance and he way it softens my lips! It is Allergen-free, Paraben-free and Hypoallergenic. It never bothers my sensitive skin and I keep it next to my bed to apply before sleeping. I like it then because it lasts most of the night and doesn’t accidentally end up around my mouth instead of on it! I can’t keep it in my car or purse as no stick balm can survive the Arizona heat! They are very affordable at under $5 for a single and last time I checked had a 3 for $10 on Beautylish!

MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PARAFFIN, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), SYNTHETIC WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LAURYL PCA, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ARACHIDYL PROPIONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ETHYL LINOLENATE, BHT, ETHYL LINOLEATE, ETHYL OLEATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 577]
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I bought a pack of 3 of these off Amazon because I really love bioderma and they had good reviews. I like these chopsticks a lot but I don't think I would repurchase. They apply very thin and I feel like I have to reapply frequently. No strong scent so I can share with my boyfriend and it's not weird. All around okay lip product but nothing spectacular
Ariel A.
San Diego , CA
So far I love this chapstick. It's not greasy at all and penetrates deep into lips for a full hydrating experience. I bought it from bioderma. I love that it doesn't make me break out around my lips (most chopsticks do) the packaging is simple and effective. It is well worth the price!
Chrystal C.
Levittown, NY
I bought this product about a month ago and I have been loving it! I live in NY and this is perfect to keep my lips moisturized during this harsh winter weather! It smells amazing and makes my lips feel so soft! Definitely will be repurchasing this!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I bought this recently and have been using it regularly since. I really like it, it's light but effective. Not crazy about the scent, but I like the product and can deal with it. It was also affordable. I would recommend it.
Ashley L.
I first found out about this product when I visited France couple years ago. I found this from a drug store and I needed lip moisturizer. Ever since I bought this, I’ve been using this lip balm everyday for my dry lips. It’s the best!
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This lipstick moisturizes and completely protects lips from dryness, keeps lips soft and fresh for a long time, recommended 100%
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
Me ayuda mucho con mis labios rotos ahorita en esta temporada de mucho frío. Los hidrata muy bien y tiene un sabor delicioso
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
This product repair my lips?
Angela S.
How well does this hold up in the winter?