BY BIODERMA

Benefits: Repairs and protects damaged lips Makes the lips soft and supple Guarantees optimum toleranceSmooth, soft texture particularly tailored to sensitive lips Scented formula: delicious raspberry fragrance Allergen-free Paraben-free... see more...

Joanna R.
Mesa
This lip balm stick in my top three lip balms! It is great! I love the delicious raspberry fragrance and he way it softens my lips! It is Allergen-free, Paraben-free and Hypoallergenic. It never bothers my sensitive skin and I keep it next to my bed to apply before sleeping. I like it then because it lasts most of the night and doesn’t accidentally end up around my mouth instead of on it! I can’t keep it in my car or purse as no stick balm can survive the Arizona heat! They are very affordable at under $5 for a single and last time I checked had a 3 for $10 on Beautylish!

MINERAL OIL (PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM), PARAFFIN, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), SYNTHETIC WAX, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, LAURYL PCA, BEESWAX (CERA ALBA), TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ARACHIDYL PROPIONATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ETHYL LINOLENATE, BHT, ETHYL LINOLEATE, ETHYL OLEATE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, OCTYLDODECANOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [BI 577]
Nikki E.
Naperville, IL
I bought a pack of 3 of these off Amazon because I really love bioderma and they had good reviews. I like these chopsticks a lot but I don't think I would repurchase. They apply very thin and I feel like I have to reapply frequently. No strong scent so I can share with my boyfriend and it's not weird. All around okay lip product but nothing spectacular
Ariel A.
San Diego, CA
So far I love this chapstick. It's not greasy at all and penetrates deep into lips for a full hydrating experience. I bought it from bioderma. I love that it doesn't make me break out around my lips (most chopsticks do) the packaging is simple and effective. It is well worth the price!
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I bought this recently and have been using it regularly since. I really like it, it's light but effective. Not crazy about the scent, but I like the product and can deal with it. It was also affordable. I would recommend it.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This lipstick moisturizes and completely protects lips from dryness, keeps lips soft and fresh for a long time, recommended 100%
Asmaa A.
I just love all bioderma products. They are just helpful. Ana i gave this product 10 out of 10. Buy it and u will love it.
Chrystal C.
Levittown, NY
I bought this product about a month ago and I have been loving it! I live in NY and this is perfect to keep my lips moisturized during this harsh winter weather! It smells amazing and makes my lips feel so soft! Definitely will be repurchasing this!
Juliet D.
Leaves your lips moisturized on the first application for about 3 hours, definitely re purchasing
Greisy L.
My lips are very dry and tend to break easily, this product moisturizes and leaves them soft. Is very good, ,recommended
Tania B.
Rivière-du-Loup
Je vais vous parler un peu de ce produit pour vous dire mes impressions. Il a fait parti de mes favoris et de d’autres articles sur mon blog.C’est un baume à lèvre pour les lèvres abîmées et desséchées.Son but: apaise et répare.La gamme Atoderm de Bioderma est fait pour les peaux un peu plus desséchées. J’ai eu la chance d’essayer le baume à lèvre et la crème pour les mains. Il existe plusieurs produits dans cette gamme, qui sait un jour, je les testerai peut-être.Il laisse les lèvres souples et douces.Il n’a pas d’odeur ni de couleur ce qui ne tombe pas sur le cœur. Il convient à tous les types de peau et s’applique très bien avant de mettre sont produit à lèvre préféré.Il me dure assez longtemps et pas besoin d’en remettre dans 15 minutes. Il fait sont effet à long terme.On peut le retrouver partout où la marque Bioderma est vendue.Le bâton contient 4g de produit et se déroule pour s’appliquer sur les lèvres.C’est un produit fabriqué en France.
Marie D.
Magnolia, TX
This product repair my lips?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
How well does this hold up in the winter?