suggested searches

31%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I'm happy that there's such a gentle product out there. I was sick of having dry itchy skin after showers. This lathers up nicely and washes well. The smell is subtle and doesn't last on the skin.
This had the potential to be my HG cleanser. Even though it's a body gel wash, it worked great as a facial cleanser. Bioderma does great cleansers for decent prices. It was gentle, non-drying, didn't have any harsh surfactants, which is important for oily skin. It was also super affordable, especially when Bioderma does discounts often. It worked amazing with along with my B. Pure Micellar Water for double cleansing. My only is issue was the fragrance. While it wasn't an overwhelming scent, it didn't start to irritate my skin and cause irritation bumps. Still, I would highly recommend to those who are after a gentle cleanser that aren't bothered by fragrance.
Tout le monde peut utiliser le gel douche que ce soit les adultes, comme les enfants, comme les nourrissons il s'agit d'un gel douche sans savon qui est dans un flacon pendant très facile à utiliser sur la douche même les petits peuvent s'en servir tout seul.