Bioderma Atoderm Discovery Kit

by Bioderma

The all-in-one kit to take care of your very dry and atopic skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioderma Atoderm Discovery Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Jacqueline M.
psc nine box four zero seven two APO AE
I really like the atoderm body wash. It works well for my sensitive skin, has a light pleasant scent, and doesn't strip my skin. I do not like the face wash however. I found it to be too harsh and stripping despite it supposedly being for more sensitive, and compromised skin.
Alexzandra P.
Brooklyn, NY
Got these on amazon. So far I have tried the atoderma lip balm, and the atoderma “ Huile de douche”(shower oil) both are amazing. The lip balm make my lips so soft and the shower oil which is more of an oil based soap free body wash really leaves my skin softer and more hydrated that before my bath. It lathers up lightly and has a light perfumey sent. I usually do not do fragrance but I really wanted to give this a try and I haven’t experienced any irritation or discomfort as of yet. Both products are on the higher end of affordable but they seem to be totally worth it.

Looking for your answer?