BY BIODERMA

Abcderm foaming gel is developed in accordance with the abcderm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter. This gentle cleansing gel respects the skin and hair balance of all skin, even the most fragile, thanks to its mild non-stripping cleansing base. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anna B.
East Hanover, NJ
Bioderma Abcderm Foaming Gel
I love this gel. A great. Suitable for the smallest children. For the most delicate skin. A light gel, from which a good and soft foam is obtained. Can be used as a shower gel or instead of a foam. The smell is very light, pleasant, fresh. Slightly stays on the skin. The eyes are really not annoying. There was no soap there, it's true. Very economical tool. The volume I have is 1 liter and how much we will use it I do not know. But gel and my daughter really like it. Therefore, we will continue to use.
Fatoom A.
Jeddah
Good one! I wash my face with this product twice a day! And i get a flawless glowy skin and the packaging is nice
Wiktoria J.
Dublin
Smells lovely and lasts forever. The bottle is very big and easy to use. It leaves the body smooth and frezh