Biodegradable Cotton Swabs

Swisspers Organic Cotton Swabs use organic cotton for their tips, offering a superior product that is noticeably softer and gentler. The biodegradable paper stick on their swabs is firm with just the right flexibility. Swisspers Organic cotton is grown by a cooperative of small family-owned farms. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biodegradable Cotton Swabs!
How would you rate this product?
Anna H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,308 reviews
This will gently clean up any makeup slip-up you may have and its organic which makes me happy when I need to get close to my eye and fix something like eyeliner or eyeshadow that doesn't look quite right. These are also super affordable and a box lasts forever! Can never go wrong with 100% Cotton!
Lindsey A.
East Lyme, CT
We really enjoy these!!! I really like how they are made with organic cotton!!! We buy them regularly!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Love and trust Swisspers! And, love them even more now that they have an organic cotton version of the classic swabs I love to use for hygienic reasons and for beauty!
Erika B.
Kalispell
An every day essential - good for everything from household use to facial care. Comparable to most other quality swabs with the benefit of organic!
Heather  S.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Have always loved swisspers but they’s are even better than the original. I am real big on what I put in or on my body... yeah organic
Grace S.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is useful for anything around the house, mainly kept in bathroom and kept with cleaning supplies. It is very soft and sturdy. Being organic is a plus
Sandra L.
Los Angeles
It’s very easy to use, with good quality. Useful, and nice packaging too ))))))))))))))
Tamara B.
San Antonio
Seems to be enough cotton on swabs. Very gentle and good quality for the buy. I was surprised at how well they stayed together. The packaging was nice and I even recycled the box placing other items inside of it. Will definitely use again.
Kelsi I.
Old Bridge
My go-to cotton swab! Affordable, organic, and always in every store that I'm shopping in, so I never forget to buy them! Effective and easy to use, only need one per day for my mascara mishaps. Sometimes, there's even a coupon available on this brand.
Mimi A.
Lexington, KY
Easy to use very nice on skin holds well cleanses well and maintains its shape very friendly

Looking for your answer?