BY BIOCHEM

Dietary Supplement. 100% Natural Whey Protein Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST & rBGH. Whey Protein Isolate. Wheat & Gluten Free. 20 g Protein per Serving & No Artificial Hormones. Fat Free & 99% Lactose Free. Mixes Easily. 100% Whey Protein Facts. Contains 100% Natural Pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, the Finest Quality & Easily Assimilated Whey Protein Isolate.  The Micro-Filt. see more...

DONNA V.
Foodie Expert
Purchased the protein because I was looking to lower my cholesterol count. Have to cut way down on my red meat intake. So I thought this would be a great substitution and keep me from craving meat which I do love. So far I am doing pretty good and the taste is far better than I thought it would be. Would definitely purchase this product again.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I don't really care for whey protein powder but I can mix it into things and forget about it which is a plus. this tastes ok and mixes well.
Artemis V.
I haven't tried the vanilla, but the chocolate is pretty good. I like that you can blend in frozen fruits and it really does keep you full. Does make you drink lots of water which is another plus.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Foodie Expert
My husband buy it because he has Diabetes Tipe 1, and he need a protein diet to control glucose in blood. The flavor is excellent and have a lot of vitamins. Is easy to prepare and I highly recommended to al Diabetic pacientes like my husband, with a low carb diet.