BY BIOCHEM

Dietary Supplement. 100% Natural Whey Protein Free of Artificial Hormones, Including rBST & rBGH. Whey Protein Isolate. Wheat & Gluten Free. 20 g Protein per Serving & No Artificial Hormones. Fat Free & 99% Lactose Free. Mixes Easily. 100% Whey Protein Facts. Contains 100% Natural Pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, the Finest Quality & Easily Assimilated Whey Protein Isolate.  The Micro-Filt. see more...

DONNA V.
Purchased the protein because I was looking to lower my cholesterol count. Have to cut way down on my red meat intake. So I thought this would be a great substitution and keep me from craving meat which I do love. So far I am doing pretty good and the taste is far better than I thought it would be. Would definitely purchase this product again.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
My husband buy it because he has Diabetes Tipe 1, and he need a protein diet to control glucose in blood. The flavor is excellent and have a lot of vitamins. Is easy to prepare and I highly recommended to al Diabetic pacientes like my husband, with a low carb diet.
Artemis V.
I haven't tried the vanilla, but the chocolate is pretty good. I like that you can blend in frozen fruits and it really does keep you full. Does make you drink lots of water which is another plus.
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
I don't really care for whey protein powder but I can mix it into things and forget about it which is a plus. this tastes ok and mixes well.

back