BY BIOCHEM

Contains isolated, highly digestable pea protein, organic hemp protein, and antioxidant rich cranberry protein. Pea Protein is rich in amino acids such as bone supporting L-Lysine, energy supporting BCAAs (Branched Chain Amino Acids), cardiovascular supporting L-Arginine, and muscle supporting L-Glutamine. Hemp provides dietary fiber for digestive support. Hemp is a valuable source of amino acid-rich complete protein. Hemp is unique in that it offers not only fiber and protein but also the important essential fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6. No animal derived material (completely vegan). No added sodium. The sodium content is organic sodium suppled naturally by the pea protein. see more...

• Does his taste well? I've had a little trouble finding not chalky...1 Answers
  • Is it pricey? Does the taste is good?1 Answers
maisa s.
Bio Chem 100% Vegan Protein Vanilla 10 Single Serving PacksBio Chem 100% Vegan Protein Vanilla 10 Single Serving PacksBio Chem 100% Vegan Protein Vanilla 10 Single Serving Packs
Ruth W.
Fullerton, CA
I love products that don't contain a lot of chemicals and this protien is vegan so I recommend it and it's great !
Silvia M.
Indio, CA
Love the taste of this protien! Usaully use it as a pre-workout in a smoothie and it taste great
Alannah R.
I love this because it works! I like that it is vegan, so you can have protien from things like veg and other plants.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
Foodie Expert
This is the best tasting vegan protein powder I've tried. I add it to my morning smoothies. The price is also good.
Itza F.
Cicero, IL
Foodie Expert
Is it pricey? Does the taste is good?
Tiffany P.
Fort Campbell, KY
Does his taste well? I've had a little trouble finding not chalky or gritty vegan protein. So I am weary of wasting money on something I will not like again!?