BY BIOCHEM

All Natural Wheat & Gluten Free 20g Protein per Serving Fat Free & Lactose Free Mixes Easily 100% Whey Protein Facts Contains 100% pure Ultra-Filtered/Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Isolate, the finest-quality and most easily assimilated whey protein isolate on the market. The Micro-Filtration method isolates the natural whey proteins in a highly concentrated form without fat or lactose. This process leaves 99% of the peptides undamaged and undenatured. 100% Whey Protein has the lowest molecular weight of any protein. This allows your body to absorb it quickly and easily without bloating, gas or stomach upset. 100% Whey Protein is rich in the highly bioactive fractions glycomacropeptide, immunoglobulin, glycopeptides, and lactoferrin. These components feed muscle tissue. The ultra-low glycemic response to 100% Whey Protein is beneficial for those concerned about sug see more...

• What do you like to mix this with?6 Answers
  • Does this have a good taste also how do you use it8 Answers
Stacy B.
Quincy, FL
BioChem makes my absolute favorite protein powder. This website doesn't have my favorite (the sugar free Vanilla) listed to review, so I will list my review here. I love that they use a whey protein isolate (highest bioavailability, higest biological value of a single protein source on the market) and from grass fed cattle. In their sugar free vanilla it has only 1g carbs and is sweetened only with stevia. Love my protein so much!!!
Jenne S.
Vancouver, WA
SOOO Impressed with the grass-fed vanilla whey! I love it and how full it makes me. I add it to almond milk (one scoop) for late night hunger, and use it for breakfast shakes. If you blend it a little longer than what you think is fully blended, it will whip it, and make it like dessert! You can eat it with a spoon!!!
Mindi C.
Ames, IA
I add a little bit of this into my smoothie each morning for added protein in my #vegan diet! It tastes great and doesn't leave a chalky feel. It mixes well with almond milk and frozen fruit!
S Z.
Yum. Add this to any drink. Great product !!!!! Would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !!!! Go out and try some !! Great stuff !!!!!!
Katelyn L.
Hands down my favorite protein! It tastes great and is much more affordable than most brands that make something of this quality!
Noelle T.
Livermore, CA
It is wonderful blended. A wonderful taste without being chalky and provides me a lot of energy for my crazy mornings!
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Yumm!! Añadir esto a tu bebida, ya sea una batida o un vaso de leche es lo mejor es muy rica y saludable.
Jason B.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
Good flavor, isn't chalky, and blends well with milk. Has good BCAA's. Would like to try the chocolate
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Natural whey protein powder I make this after my workouts I feel good and I'm full for a long time
Maria N.
This stuff is really good. It boosts your energy and keeps you full after a good workout.
Amanda R.
GRAHAM, WA
Does this have a good taste also how do you use it
amber d.
What do you like to mix this with?