BY BIOBELLE

Biobelles Wrinkle Minimizing sheet mask with Collagen & Avocado is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all-natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #BeautyScoop with Collagen & Avocado absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. see more...

Heather B.
I’m quite a fan of Biobelle masks and I order from their website because of their sales. I always recommend their masks to everyone I know, especially the primer mask, but I love them all. I do prefer the sheet/tencel/fiber masks to the hydrogel ones though because I can do things while having them on. I try to use a mask everyday.
Issabela G.
spring lake
Creo que esta es la mejor manera de empezar con las sheets mask, este paquete tiene de todo! Puedes probar desde hidratante hasta para cerrar poros, neta si no han probado esta forma de cuidar la piel denle chance al final les juro que lo van a amar es rápido conveniente y barato!
Rosemariee M.
This mask smells so good omg I love it I received from boxy charm it is gentle and leaves your skin very soft it meet my expectations by far I wasn’t expecting it too be all that great but it was good !!
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
This is a really nice feeling sheet mask. I’ve tried several of the Biobelle sheet masks. I didn’t see a lot of changes however my skin feels so smooth and soft after using this mask. I think with continued use you might see better results. I need to go buy several of these.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
This is one of my favorite Biobelle sheet masks! It’s so rich and moisturizing. My face looks more plump and youthful after using this mask. I get the best deal on these waiting for a sale at Ulta, they usually come out to $3-4 each.
Jacky K.
Hemet, CA
This helps reduce the visibility of my forehead wrinkles and leave skin feeling soft. They don’t irritate my skin. They are affordable and available at Ulta. I highly recommend
Lauren M.
I received this in my boxycharm and I have to say that I really like these masks. They are very comfortable, fit well, don't slide off or drop, and very very moisturizing. The scent is incredibly light and hardly noticeable at all. The only thing to watch out for is when you are unfolding it from the package, be careful so you don't rip it.
Melissa H.
These masks really work great. I took a star because it's soo gooey, I don't like goo. But I know that it works amazingly on my face so I put up with it. It leaves my face hydrated and smooth after use. There is soo much too I rub it into my neck and declage
Lo O.
I LOVE this sheet mask. My skin felt super hydrated and soft after use. I only used one so I didn't see a huge difference in fine lines but I think with regular use you would see decreased appearance of fine lines. I will definitely try again.
Lindsay S.
I got this in a boxycharm box and tried it out it is a beautiful mask loving how my skin looks and feels after love that the mask is gluten free no gmo's and paraben free highly recommend.

back