BY BIOBELLE

Biobelles Wrinkle Minimizing sheet mask with Collagen & Avocado is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all-natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #BeautyScoop with Collagen & Avocado absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
I LOVE this sheet mask. My skin felt super hydrated and soft after use. I only used one so I didn't see a huge difference in fine lines but I think with regular use you would see decreased appearance of fine lines. I will definitely try again.
Lauren M.
I received this in my boxycharm and I have to say that I really like these masks. They are very comfortable, fit well, don't slide off or drop, and very very moisturizing. The scent is incredibly light and hardly noticeable at all. The only thing to watch out for is when you are unfolding it from the package, be careful so you don't rip it.
Lorie R.
Hartsville, TN
These are the absolute BEST MASKS ON THE MARKET!!!!! I use them 3x a week on myself and once a week on my pre-teen. You have to follow up with a good moisturizer, though. It makes your skin feel like a baby's. They are ALWAYS on back-order at Ulta. Buy as many as you can :-))))
Melissa C.
This mask was made my skin feel so good. The mask itself is thicker than others and just fits and smooths out better than others I have tried. They don't skimp on the serum. It comes soaked! I rub the extra on my neck. Can walk around and the mask just stays put.
Lindsay S.
I got this in a boxycharm box and tried it out it is a beautiful mask loving how my skin looks and feels after love that the mask is gluten free no gmo's and paraben free highly recommend.
Cindy S.
I love this mask. 1 it smells so good, 2. Easy to put on and take off and 3 my skin felt so good and smooth after.
Karina L.
I loooved this mask its amazing on the skin and very moisturizing for a weekly use and the price is okay