bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

by Biobelle

Is it gonna dry my skin
Does this feel oily?
Hey with this bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask anyone with sensitive skin have problems?
Start your review of bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask!
Harrisburg, IL
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Shauna G.
I'm a big fan of sheet masks. I was excited to get two of the bioBelle sheet masks in my ipsy glam bag. I received the perfect Radiance unicorn glow sheet mask. After using it , my face felt soft and more hydrated. The packaging is super cute, and as always they are vegan, cruelty free, and anti-pollution. I would highly recommend the bio Belle sheet masks.
So Iv read other reviews on here saying this smells amazing, I don’t know if mine was just bad or what but it DID NOT smell good at all. I went into this thinking it was going to smell amazing, because of the ingredients and fun colorful packaging. Boy was I wrong, this smells HORRIBLE. I almost couldn’t stand having it on my face for 15 minutes. I did like that you dont gave to wash your face after using the product, you just rub in the remainder for hydration, but I hated the smell which lingered so I washed it off anyways. If this product smelled good I would of given it 5 stars.
I love Biobelle and their masks! This mask came to me through my @ipsy subscription which how I was introduced. I had just gotten back from a comic con in my state and had done a cosplay needing body and face paint. This mask was used to pamper my skin. While using the mask I noticed it was DRENCHED in its serum. I like a wet mask but it was dripping everywhere and into my eyes and mouth. Once it had been the allotted time, I took the mask off and patted the leftover serum on my skin into my face. It left an odd residue that felt filmy and sticky. I was going to bed so I let it stay as that’s what the instructions said to do. I woke up and my skin was AMAZING. It was firm, soft, even, and glowy.
Loyal, WI
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Hannah D.
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Hannah D.
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask is for sure a keeper! This mask gives you (as they say) a #unicornglow I feel totally radiant after removing the mask and it smells soooo good! This one in particular is infused with a chocolate, mulberry, and honey extracts for an added plus!
Stamping Grd, KY
LOVE LOVE LOVE these masks. I feel like these masks are seriously a hidden gem. I’ve used many of them however the unicorn glow is one of my favorites. I love to use this on a Sunday after doing an acid treatment and exfoliation. I’ll leave on for 30 minutes to an hour and just do chores or whatever. It is affordable, especially if you order during a sale, and the texture of the mask is super strong and holds up well. My skin looks bright and fresh when I’m finished. I also love how much product they use in the packet with the sheet mask, there’s always plenty to apply as a serum afterwards.
Boone
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Randi G.
Botanic Fiber Facial Mask Perfect Radiance with Chocolate, Mulberry, and Honey #Unicornglow by bioBELLE is my favorite daily mask! It’s vegan, gmo free, and no parade s! It’s smells amazing and makes me almost want to eat it!!! (Don’t!! Lol) . This mask leaves my face glowing and feeling amazing!!!
Beaver, OH
My all time favorite face mask because it is paraben free, gluten free, and non gmo. Vegan, cruelty free, and anti pollution as well. It contains chocolate, mulberry, honey, and natural extracts. The #unicornglow mask is a tencel botanic fiber, it adheres well to the skin, and has a ton on product on it. My skin looks brighter and less full after application.
This two pack sheet mask is made of botanic fiber Tencel. It states to have antioxidant properties, chocolate, honey, and mulberry.  It is applied for 15 minutes then removed, leaving behind the essence that can be worked into the skin. Allow to dry before applying skincare and makeup. This sheet  mask deeply moisturized and relieved redness. My face looks well hydrated and refreshed. My makeup applied much better after having used this product. Highly recommend. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Amazing! I received two of these sheet masks in my Ipsy bag to try out. I loved them. The packaging was super cute! The mask fit well. But the best part was my skin was so touchable and soft after using this mask. It gave my face tus very moisturized look with a subtle glow. Honestly I am purchasing a bunch of these because they are beautiful for no makeup days! bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask .
Fayetteville, NC
I really enjoyed how this Chocolate, Mulberry and Honey mask made my skin feel after using it. I have a very uneven skin tone and I could see a marked improvement with that. My skin felt really smooth after using the mask. I would have liked to smell the chocolate scent a little stronger because I really love chocolate. The packaging of this mask is very cute, I hardly wanted to open it. The directions on the back of the package are easy to follow. I really enjoyed this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a year ago
Madison L. • a year ago
Unfortunately I did have issues. The ingredients sound nice and their website actually recommends it for sensitive skin, but I just used it this evening and it left me with large patches of redness with a burning sensation. It felt totally fine while it was on. It wasn't until about 20min later that I noticed my face felt really hot and then looked in the mirror. It has a lot of great reviews so it obviously is great for some skin types, but wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.