bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

by Biobelle

Is it gonna dry my skin
Does this feel oily?
Hey with this bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask anyone with sensitive skin have problems?
Start your review of bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask!
Ettrick, WI
Used this before bed. Next morning my skin was so soft and actually had a glow to it. There was hardly any smell to the mask which was nice.
Mobile
This face mask smells really good and the packageing is so cute. I do recommed that you try this mask if you havent. I got mine from ipsy
Oklahoma
This is a great skin care mask. It really does illuminate my skin and leaves it looking flawless. Definitely recommend this sheet mask
south gate
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by itzayana F.
Love love love it!! Smell is amazing! Nd results even better. Ive got 2 of these bioBelle is one of my top brands for mask love them.
Charleston , WV
Love the smell made my face super soft and made it really glowy. My skin felt very hydrated and smooth. I just love this mask.
I rather enjoyed this face mask. It was realy softening to my skin and made me feel brand new. I would buy this product again.
Ettrick, WI
Put this on before bed, and in the morning, I woke up with super soft skin and there was even a glow to it. Would recommend.
Awesome mask. I love the adorable packaging and it left my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. I'll be trying more of these.
Santa Clara , CA
These sheet masks are my favorite. After using them i can feel a different in my skin. They are so cute too and smell nice.
Manor, TX
Unicorn face mask. Need I say more? I was so excited and it all began with the packaging. It was a fun face mask to have.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a year ago
Madison L. • a year ago
Unfortunately I did have issues. The ingredients sound nice and their website actually recommends it for sensitive skin, but I just used it this evening and it left me with large patches of redness with a burning sensation. It felt totally fine while it was on. It wasn't until about 20min later that I noticed my face felt really hot and then looked in the mirror. It has a lot of great reviews so it obviously is great for some skin types, but wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.