bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

by Biobelle

Is it gonna dry my skin
Does this feel oily?
Hey with this bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask anyone with sensitive skin have problems?
Start your review of bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask!
Shepherdsvlle, KY
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Dru M.
I loved this product! Left my face soft smooth and glowing! It even smelled amazing ! Would recommend to anyone .
Hoopeston, IL
Not my favorite mask. Left it red and irritated. I got this in an Ipsy bag. I would not purchase this on my own
One of my favorite sheet mask of all time. Left my face smooth, moisturized& bright for days after using it.
Jamaica, NY
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by April B.
This mask is awesome it really left my face soft and very soft it also left my face glowy. #unicornglow#
So excited to try this. I adore sheets masks! And this one looks fun & beneficial! How hip and cute!
Temple city , CA
Omg im so excited for this! I live sheet masks, i literally have 40+ in a drawer. I NEED THESE!!!!!✨✨
Tempe, AZ
I loved this mask. It moisturized my face and made it feel amazing for a few days after being used.
Atlanta
Purchased at: ULTA
Cute Packaging! Smells like Birthday cake! Leaves a lasting beautiful natural glow! Gentle on skin!
Love love love this by far the best one i have used it really does make your skin nice and luminous
Louisville , KY
Amazing face mask great for the skin nourishing and mousterizing, smells great. Love it! 💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a year ago
Madison L. • a year ago
Unfortunately I did have issues. The ingredients sound nice and their website actually recommends it for sensitive skin, but I just used it this evening and it left me with large patches of redness with a burning sensation. It felt totally fine while it was on. It wasn't until about 20min later that I noticed my face felt really hot and then looked in the mirror. It has a lot of great reviews so it obviously is great for some skin types, but wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.