BY BIOBELLE

• Should I shower, use the mask then make up or mask, showe...2 Answers
  • When and where can I buy these amazing products at?1 Answers
  • Is this brand cruelty free?1 Answers
sydney m.
I am always really hesitant to use the sheet masks I get in my ipsy bag. I love sheet masks but some of the ones that I have gotten from ipsy are so focused on the titles and random things they put in it to get a certain look that I end up breaking out because they aren't focused on the skin itself and more the branding.

I was nervous that this would be the case with the Unicorn Glow mask, but I was SO wrong. This is without a doubt one the best sheet masks I have gotten in my ipsy subscription. It is lightweight and the serum left my skin so hydrated and glowy. I used this mask before putting on a full face for an event and my makeup has never looked so smooth, even and natural despite the insane amount of product that was on my face. This is really a great mask and worth the price.
Asia P.
I love Biobelle and their masks! This mask came to me through my @ipsy subscription which how I was introduced. I had just gotten back from a comic con in my state and had done a cosplay needing body and face paint. This mask was used to pamper my skin. While using the mask I noticed it was DRENCHED in its serum. I like a wet mask but it was dripping everywhere and into my eyes and mouth. Once it had been the allotted time, I took the mask off and patted the leftover serum on my skin into my face. It left an odd residue that felt filmy and sticky. I was going to bed so I let it stay as that’s what the instructions said to do. I woke up and my skin was AMAZING. It was firm, soft, even, and glowy.
Hannah D.
Cedar Falls, IA
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask is for sure a keeper! This mask gives you (as they say) a #unicornglow I feel totally radiant after removing the mask and it smells soooo good! This one in particular is infused with a chocolate, mulberry, and honey extracts for an added plus!
Randi G.
Banner Elk
Botanic Fiber Facial Mask Perfect Radiance with Chocolate, Mulberry, and Honey #Unicornglow by bioBELLE is my favorite daily mask! It’s vegan, gmo free, and no parade s! It’s smells amazing and makes me almost want to eat it!!! (Don’t!! Lol) . This mask leaves my face glowing and feeling amazing!!!
Vilma V.
This two pack sheet mask is made of botanic fiber Tencel. It states to have antioxidant properties, chocolate, honey, and mulberry.  It is applied for 15 minutes then removed, leaving behind the essence that can be worked into the skin. Allow to dry before applying skincare and makeup. This sheet  mask deeply moisturized and relieved redness. My face looks well hydrated and refreshed. My makeup applied much better after having used this product. Highly recommend. This product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Jammie C.
Amazing! I received two of these sheet masks in my Ipsy bag to try out. I loved them. The packaging was super cute! The mask fit well. But the best part was my skin was so touchable and soft after using this mask. It gave my face tus very moisturized look with a subtle glow. Honestly I am purchasing a bunch of these because they are beautiful for no makeup days! bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask .
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
Normally I don't like sheet masks, they're usually a little too messy for my liking, but this one wasn't bad. At first I thought it was going to have a color and a very sweet smell given the description but the mask was clear and there was little smell and it wasn't a sweet candy smell. The mask wasn't drippy like most sheet masks and you could actually breathe through your nose and function the whole 15 minutes it was on your face. It didn't move or slip at all. It was a little weird not having to wipe off the excess (hence the 4 stars), this mask you just rub in the excess and your done. My face is pretty smooth, nothing crazy or remarkable to report, but I do like that normally at this time (I used the mask around 12 PM and it is now 10 PM) my face would be getting oily, but I have no trace of oil or shine on my face at all.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
Omg. This has got to be one of the most satisfying masks I’ve ever done. Took me a minute to get it unfolded and onto my face, but WOW. I did the full 15 minutes and rubbed the remaining serum into my skin and I gotta say, my skin feels amazing. I received this in a monthly beauty subscription and it gets 5 stars from me. My face feels so hydrated!! Huge WIN!!!

Not wild about the smell, but I can easily overlook that.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
My all time favorite face mask because it is paraben free, gluten free, and non gmo. Vegan, cruelty free, and anti pollution as well. It contains chocolate, mulberry, honey, and natural extracts. The #unicornglow mask is a tencel botanic fiber, it adheres well to the skin, and has a ton on product on it. My skin looks brighter and less full after application.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I'm a big fan of sheet masks. I was excited to get two of the bioBelle sheet masks in my ipsy glam bag. I received the perfect Radiance unicorn glow sheet mask. After using it , my face felt soft and more hydrated. The packaging is super cute, and as always they are vegan, cruelty free, and anti-pollution. I would highly recommend the bio Belle sheet masks.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Should I shower, use the mask then make up or mask, shower, makeup?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
When and where can I buy these amazing products at?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Lyndley H.
Okay so has anybody actually tried this face mask?

back