BY BIOBELLE

• When and where can I buy these amazing products at?1 Answers
  • Is this brand cruelty free?1 Answers
susie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mask feels like such a treat. I love the material of the mask - it's this really lovely and thin fiber type of material. It's got a lovely scent, though Im not sure if it's the chocolate or the mulberry I'm smelling. It does leave my skin with a glow right after using it. Biobelle runs lots of sales - be sure to stock up!
Dayna s.
New York
Smells like desserts on your face. Its really cute packaging. I got it as a gift so im not sure of the pricing. A lot of face masks are affordable so I'm assuming it is. It did give me a glow and made me feel refreshed.
Randi G.
Banner Elk
Botanic Fiber Facial Mask Perfect Radiance with Chocolate, Mulberry, and Honey #Unicornglow by bioBELLE is my favorite daily mask! It’s vegan, gmo free, and no parade s! It’s smells amazing and makes me almost want to eat it!!! (Don’t!! Lol) . This mask leaves my face glowing and feeling amazing!!!
D'Anna A.
Lodi, NJ
Normally I don't like sheet masks, they're usually a little too messy for my liking, but this one wasn't bad. At first I thought it was going to have a color and a very sweet smell given the description but the mask was clear and there was little smell and it wasn't a sweet candy smell. The mask wasn't drippy like most sheet masks and you could actually breathe through your nose and function the whole 15 minutes it was on your face. It didn't move or slip at all. It was a little weird not having to wipe off the excess (hence the 4 stars), this mask you just rub in the excess and your done. My face is pretty smooth, nothing crazy or remarkable to report, but I do like that normally at this time (I used the mask around 12 PM and it is now 10 PM) my face would be getting oily, but I have no trace of oil or shine on my face at all.
Alesha V.
Federal Way
Omg. This has got to be one of the most satisfying masks I’ve ever done. Took me a minute to get it unfolded and onto my face, but WOW. I did the full 15 minutes and rubbed the remaining serum into my skin and I gotta say, my skin feels amazing. I received this in a monthly beauty subscription and it gets 5 stars from me. My face feels so hydrated!! Huge WIN!!!

Not wild about the smell, but I can easily overlook that.
Tiffany T.
Beaver, OH
My all time favorite face mask because it is paraben free, gluten free, and non gmo. Vegan, cruelty free, and anti pollution as well. It contains chocolate, mulberry, honey, and natural extracts. The #unicornglow mask is a tencel botanic fiber, it adheres well to the skin, and has a ton on product on it. My skin looks brighter and less full after application.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I'm a big fan of sheet masks. I was excited to get two of the bioBelle sheet masks in my ipsy glam bag. I received the perfect Radiance unicorn glow sheet mask. After using it , my face felt soft and more hydrated. The packaging is super cute, and as always they are vegan, cruelty free, and anti-pollution. I would highly recommend the bio Belle sheet masks.
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sheet mask! It has a very subtle clean scent. It's made from botanic fiber and is thick enough that wrinkles are minimal. It doesn't dry out quickly and feels extremely comfortable on your face. Even after 15 minutes it's still nice and moist. After removing it and massaging the remaining serum into my skin, my face is super smooth and moisturized. I squeezed the remaining serum out of the mask and massaged it into my neck, decolletage, and hands. I love how moisturized and bright my skin is! I definitely recommend the bio Belle Perfect Radiance #Unicornglow facial mask!
Mackenzie T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I got this product in my ipsy bag and I'm normally not one to opt-in for "glowing" facial masks because my face gets pretty oily, but this is AMAZING. Seriously I want 10 more. It doesn't leave my face super oily, but "glowy" and perfect. Also didn't affect my acne which is a bonus!
andrea l.
Fort Pierce, FL
Face Mask by bioBELLE made with natural extracts. Paraben and Gluten Free. No G.M.O'S. Chocolate, Mulberry and Honey. It was sweet and fun. Leaving face glowing the next day. If you need a pick me up for your face and senses then this mask will deliver.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Should I shower, use the mask then make up or mask, shower, makeup?
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
Is this brand cruelty free?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
When and where can I buy these amazing products at?
kim j.
Mesa, AZ
Where can I get these at? Would love to try
Eva J.
Where do you get these? Do they work?