bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

by Biobelle

Is it gonna dry my skin
Does this feel oily?
Hey with this bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask anyone with sensitive skin have problems?
Start your review of bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask!
Chester, PA
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Mary F.
The unicorn glow sheet mask from bio belle is intended for brightening your skins complexion as well as leaving your skin feeling hydrated and soft. The packaging definitely is colorful and creative and really stands out. The moment this sheet mask caught my eye I just knew I had to try it. The key ingredients in this sheet mask are chocolate 🍫, honey 🍯, and mulberry. This mask is vegan, cruelty free, and anti-pollution. Chocolate: Rich in vitamins A, B1, C, D and E, plus iron and calcium, chocolate nourishes your skin from the inside out to replace lost moisture. PLUS it prevents ageing; defending damage by protecting from harmful UV rays thanks to its antioxidant flavonoids. Honey: Honey opens up your skin pores to cleanse them and get rid of black heads. Its antioxidants, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties allow it to help you fight acne by keeping your pores free of oil & dirt while at the same time keeping them hydrated and tight to give you a clearer complexion. Honey is also a natural exfoliator, which means applying it to your face takes off dry, dull skin and reveals new skin cells underneath. Mulberry: The antioxidants in mulberries prevent the occurrence of blemishes on the skin. Mulberries help regulate the melanin synthesis in your skin, which naturally clears off the dark spots. They contain antioxidants that moisturize, unclog pores, and remove toxins from your skin, keeping it fresh and vibrant. My Experience: I really enjoyed this Sheetmask 👏🏿👏🏿 it has a nice thin cotton material which helps the serum penetrate my skin better. The sheet mask is cut perfectly and laid down on my face with little effort covering every area of my face. The sheet mask is completely saturated in serum and there is a fair amount left in the packaging which I applied to my neck and chest area. The serum has a milky look to it and is perfectly balanced in consistency. The serum is lightweight but has a nice emollient feel to it. The serum absorbed into my skin really well and left my skin feeling so hydrated. My skin had a nice plump feel to it and didn’t feel tacky at all. Like the serum literally melted into my skin it was insane. My skin had a gorgeous dewy look to it and my complexion was bright and full of life. I received compliments on my skin throughout the entire day. I was really satisfied with the results I got after using this Sheet-mask and will definitely be purchasing more. INGREDIENTS LIST: Water, Propanediol, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone. Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Opuntia Streptacantha Leaf Extract, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Opuntia Streptacantha Stem Extract, Tapioca Starch, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Morus Alba Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Selaginella Tamariscina Extract, Honey, Phthalate Free Fragance, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate.
love love love this mask!! i received 2 in my ipsy bag a while back! i used one and it made my skin feel AMAZING!!! it smells so good and left my face feeling refreshed and so so soft! i was so sad that I only had one more left and i was reluctant to use it before i bought more!! i love this mask so much that I just purchased more! my skin is normally pretty oily and this mask did not make me oily!!
W Springfield, MA
bioBELLE Unicorn Glow Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Michelle J.
I am a sucker for packaging. So, when I saw this I had to buy it! I’m not normally a sheet mask kind of gal...but this brand has me hooked. I can actually see and feel visible results immediately after use! My skin feels so soft and looks even toned. Smells good and doesn’t have all those yucky ingredients that a lot of other companies use.
Thornton, CO
I don't know what it is about this sheet mask, but the results are magical. My skin is left soft, glowy, and hydrated. I use it for date nights, or any time my skin needs a boost. They're very inexpensive for how wonderful they are. I highly recommend them!
Circle Pines, MN
This mask smelled amazing! The packaging is great and I love that this company used biodegradable materials. I have no problem spending a little bit more money in a product that leave my skin feeling great and follows through with its advertisement.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Really amazing facial Mask. This mask left my face feeling amazing to the touch, soft and smooth skin. The packaging is really cute, it had me thinking my face was going to smell like a unicorn hot chocolate but nope it smelled like nothing. lol I do recommend!
Portales, NM
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked this mask. Smells amazing and made my skin feel clean and fresh. I was a little skeptical at first but I liked it a lot. Great price and good quality. I recommend trying this product. It definitely impressed me
Manchester, NH
I love this mask! It was big enough to not feel suffocated during the process and didn't drop serum in my eyes. It does make my face look more refreshed for days! Definitely recommend the to everyone! They come in such fun designs and names too!
Clanton , AL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this sheet mask! It has a very subtle clean scent. It's made from botanic fiber and is thick enough that wrinkles are minimal. It doesn't dry out quickly and feels extremely comfortable on your face. Even after 15 minutes it's still nice and moist. After removing it and massaging the remaining serum into my skin, my face is super smooth and moisturized. I squeezed the remaining serum out of the mask and massaged it into my neck, decolletage, and hands. I love how moisturized and bright my skin is! I definitely recommend the bio Belle Perfect Radiance #Unicornglow facial mask!
Modesto, CA
This particular face mask is INCREDIBLY affordable, i bought it at ulta for i think like $5 bucks! It helps to boost radiance, treat uneven skin tones and hydrates and softens your skin. It contains chocolate, honey and TENCEL. For those of you unfamiliar with tencel, it is a biodegradable fiber made from pulp of wood found in the forests. Basically it helps deliver antioxidants faster than any creams and serum out there! It is animal cruelty free, anti-pollution, Paraben and sulfate free! Try this out guys! It’s super affordable and out of this world GREAT!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sn Bernrdno, CA
a year ago
Madison L. • a year ago
Unfortunately I did have issues. The ingredients sound nice and their website actually recommends it for sensitive skin, but I just used it this evening and it left me with large patches of redness with a burning sensation. It felt totally fine while it was on. It wasn't until about 20min later that I noticed my face felt really hot and then looked in the mirror. It has a lot of great reviews so it obviously is great for some skin types, but wouldn't recommend for sensitive skin.