BY BIOBELLE

Hydrating-Almond oil and; Vitamin E Biobelle's gently formulated serum, made with natural and botanical extracts, enhances hydration to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin. Vitamin E improves the skin's ability to fight off free radicals, helping to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Almond oil softens and; moisturizes, leaving your skin smooth and glowing. What makes our mask unique is the use of Tencel®, a biodegradable fiber made from the pulp of wood from entirely sustainable forests. This technology is all-new to the industry, and makes our product absolutely cutting edge. Our rich serum is the result of a careful selection of the best ingredients. The ellagic acidcontained in the pomegranate peel helps the skin appear smooth and firm. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in di see more...

Biobelle #StayGorgeous Facial Mask, .88 oz
  • "I have sensitive skin and thus moisturized my skin and it didn't even break me out. " in 7 reviews
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This face mask is super light on the skin. It’s nourishing and hydrating. Not an overpowering scent. It’s super effective. Doesn’t dry out the skin. They retail for about $3.50 at most beauty stores and also can be bought on their original online store.
Jess U.
Springfield
I love the way these masks make my skin feel. You don’t have to keep them on too long and they make your face feel soft and refreshed. I recommend these to friends all the time.
Diana G.
I love this! I got it in my boxy charm when I tried it for the first time and I fell in love. If you have dry skin you will really love this. I use it before bed 2 times a week and it really leave my skin so nice, plump and of course hydrated!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
First time really trying facial masks and I really love this one. The almond oil and vitamin e really hydrated my face to the point where I felt like I didn't need a moisturizer. Very natural, non toxic and biodegradable fibers. And it's paraben free
Marijose T.
Shelbyville , TN
They are a very good mask. I don’t enjoy that much this type of mask but I do recommend it if your are into sheet mask. They have a great price and they have a lot of fun options
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Another amazing mask by Biobelle! This mask makes my face look like it has a natural glow. I like it use in the morning so my skin is glowy when I leave the house. The packaging is really cute. The price is also amazing. I will buy these masks again and again.
Maria C.
My favorite face mask!! They are very hydrating and easy to apply. They feel cool and refreshing on the skin. I love to use them after I shower or before a full glam. I recommend to anyone wanting to try out a nice face mask.
Miyuki C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love sheet masks in general! I am subscribed to a monthly service that allows me to try different skin care and cosmetics. This brand is affordable, reliable. I have sensitive to dry skin and this mask works well.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I got this mask in a recent Boxycharm box & adore it! I need 20 more!!
I love sheet masks & this is a good one, it fit well & actually left my skin feeling hydrated & plump.
My makeup went on beautifully the day I used it.
My dry patches were non existent, my skin was smooth & supple & I wish that they sold this a moisturizer in a bottle.
Great sheet mask, I liked all 3 that I received from this company & have bought more since.
Angela C.
Longview , WA
First time using bioBelle brand. Was a little sketchy because I'm use to squeezing product from a tubes for my typical face masks.
Must say this was a game changer for me the Tencel is a natural organic clothe that fits on your face and when applied it felt so hydrating for my skin. The mask was something I will buy again and use. I had such a bad breakout and my skin feels extremely soft and the redness has really minimized. I will also add that my skin was not itchy after using the product and normally my skin reacts to products because it strips the oil from my skin.
☺💜