BY BIOBELLE #51 in Facial Peels

Hydrating-Almond oil and; Vitamin E Biobelle's gently formulated serum, made with natural and botanical extracts, enhances hydration to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin. Vitamin E improves the skin's ability to fight off free radicals, helping to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Almond oil softens and; moisturizes, leaving your skin smooth and glowing. What makes our mask unique is the use of Tencel®, a biodegradable fiber made from the pulp of wood from entirely sustainable forests. This technology is all-new to the industry, and makes our product absolutely cutting edge. Our rich serum is the result of a careful selection of the best ingredients. The ellagic acidcontained in the pomegranate peel helps the skin appear smooth and firm. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in di see more...

Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
This face mask is super light on the skin. It’s nourishing and hydrating. Not an overpowering scent. It’s super effective. Doesn’t dry out the skin. They retail for about $3.50 at most beauty stores and also can be bought on their original online store.
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
First time really trying facial masks and I really love this one. The almond oil and vitamin e really hydrated my face to the point where I felt like I didn't need a moisturizer. Very natural, non toxic and biodegradable fibers. And it's paraben free
Diana G.
I love this! I got it in my boxy charm when I tried it for the first time and I fell in love. If you have dry skin you will really love this. I use it before bed 2 times a week and it really leave my skin so nice, plump and of course hydrated!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the biotencel gel fabric of this mask which adheres to you like a second skin. The almond oil and vitamin E in this mask really hydrates my skin and leaves it plumped and glowing, even the next day. Biobelle masks are some of the best sheet masks on the market!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I got this mask in a recent Boxycharm box & adore it! I need 20 more!!
I love sheet masks & this is a good one, it fit well & actually left my skin feeling hydrated & plump.
My makeup went on beautifully the day I used it.
My dry patches were non existent, my skin was smooth & supple & I wish that they sold this a moisturizer in a bottle.
Great sheet mask, I liked all 3 that I received from this company & have bought more since.
Angela C.
Kelso, WA
First time using bioBelle brand. Was a little sketchy because I'm use to squeezing product from a tubes for my typical face masks.
Must say this was a game changer for me the Tencel is a natural organic clothe that fits on your face and when applied it felt so hydrating for my skin. The mask was something I will buy again and use. I had such a bad breakout and my skin feels extremely soft and the redness has really minimized. I will also add that my skin was not itchy after using the product and normally my skin reacts to products because it strips the oil from my skin.
☺💜
Enjoy my amazing selfie!
Savannah W.
Herkimer, NY
I received this face mask in my Ipsy bag and have been really skeptical on using it. My first thought on it was that is was going to be a really nice face mask and not entirely saturated. It smelled like a baby wipe, and was soaking wet with the product. Putting it on my face was not very comfortable, it was like I got hit in the face with a wet towel. After applying it my face definitely enjoyed it. It wasn't as red and uncomfortable as it was before I put it on, my skin is super soft and it feels cold like its calming my skin. I have a love/ hate relationship with this product. The packaging is adorable, and it has vitamin e and almond oil so your face will totally thank you for using it; along with being non toxic, gluten free, and has botanical extracts. All in all, good for your skin but kinda un-enjoyable at first.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got this along with Biobelle #IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask . Needless to say, both masks come in cute packaging, and creatively done too. They are very similar in that I didn't notice much of an effect afterwards but I would be willing to try again. Specifically, this product contains almond oil to soften skin. Maybe it needs more than one application to see a difference, though I did see an immediate effect with SHRAY masks so I will be giving this 4 stars only.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I'll start by saying I LOVE sheet masks!!! And have yet to try one I did t like but I REALLY like this one!! I received this in my Feb ipsy bag. This sheet mask is made with TENCEL, which according to the package is made with wood(!!) from a sustainably managed forest! It is also biodegradable. This mask had a good amount of product so if you're not used to using sheet masks it might feel a little awkward at first (some people compare it to having a wet towel on their face). This sheet mask is worth any squeamishness you might have-I used this on a Friday night and I ended up staying in that weekend, so no makeup/moisturizer/etc, and my face was still as smooth and moisturized as when I took the mask off Friday night!! I will be using this sheet mask again!!
Rachel H.
This mask was extremely wet and saturated when pulling it out of the packaging. The packaging itself is so cute. The mask itself though was so heavily soaked with liquid that it just felt somewhat icky. I love face masks and will try any type I can get my hands on, so I'm familiar with different types and textures. This one was very slippery and sticky feeling and it didn't wipe off easily either. I am curious how my skin will look tomorrow - hoping the stickiness was just good oil for my skin but so far I'm a little bummed.