BY BIOBELLE #48 in Facial Peels

Hydrating-Almond oil and; Vitamin E Biobelle's gently formulated serum, made with natural and botanical extracts, enhances hydration to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin. Vitamin E improves the skin's ability to fight off free radicals, helping to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Almond oil softens and; moisturizes, leaving your skin smooth and glowing. What makes our mask unique is the use of Tencel®, a biodegradable fiber made from the pulp of wood from entirely sustainable forests. This technology is all-new to the industry, and makes our product absolutely cutting edge. Our rich serum is the result of a careful selection of the best ingredients. The ellagic acidcontained in the pomegranate peel helps the skin appear smooth and firm. Hyaluronic acid plays an important role in di see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
I'll start by saying I LOVE sheet masks!!! And have yet to try one I did t like but I REALLY like this one!! I received this in my Feb ipsy bag. This sheet mask is made with TENCEL, which according to the package is made with wood(!!) from a sustainably managed forest! It is also biodegradable. This mask had a good amount of product so if you're not used to using sheet masks it might feel a little awkward at first (some people compare it to having a wet towel on their face). This sheet mask is worth any squeamishness you might have-I used this on a Friday night and I ended up staying in that weekend, so no makeup/moisturizer/etc, and my face was still as smooth and moisturized as when I took the mask off Friday night!! I will be using this sheet mask again!!
Daisy T.
As much as I love Biobelle, I just didn't love the #staygorgeous as much as the other ones. It was super slimy. Didn't really smell like anything. It kinda made my face a bit itchy when I had it on, but not enough to take it off before the 15 min. I don't think I would willingly buy it, but if it gets sent in a sub box, I'll use it...
Diana G.
I love this! I got it in my boxy charm when I tried it for the first time and I fell in love. If you have dry skin you will really love this. I use it before bed 2 times a week and it really leave my skin so nice, plump and of course hydrated!
Misti R.
Elwood, IN
I really enjoyed this aloe and vitamin E mask. I noticed after use that my pores were smaller and my skin was plumper which reduced the visiblity of some of my wrinkles. The scent was mild and pleasant and you could feel the aloe gel. It was soothing to my skin. Even better when i took the mask out of the package it left enough liquid in the package to get another use out of it!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love the biotencel gel fabric of this mask which adheres to you like a second skin. The almond oil and vitamin E in this mask really hydrates my skin and leaves it plumped and glowing, even the next day. Biobelle masks are some of the best sheet masks on the market!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I got this mask in a recent Boxycharm box & adore it! I need 20 more!!
I love sheet masks & this is a good one, it fit well & actually left my skin feeling hydrated & plump.
My makeup went on beautifully the day I used it.
My dry patches were non existent, my skin was smooth & supple & I wish that they sold this a moisturizer in a bottle.
Great sheet mask, I liked all 3 that I received from this company & have bought more since.
Angela C.
Kelso, WA
First time using bioBelle brand. Was a little sketchy because I'm use to squeezing product from a tubes for my typical face masks.
Must say this was a game changer for me the Tencel is a natural organic clothe that fits on your face and when applied it felt so hydrating for my skin. The mask was something I will buy again and use. I had such a bad breakout and my skin feels extremely soft and the redness has really minimized. I will also add that my skin was not itchy after using the product and normally my skin reacts to products because it strips the oil from my skin.
☺💜
Enjoy my amazing selfie!
Savannah W.
Herkimer, NY
I received this face mask in my Ipsy bag and have been really skeptical on using it. My first thought on it was that is was going to be a really nice face mask and not entirely saturated. It smelled like a baby wipe, and was soaking wet with the product. Putting it on my face was not very comfortable, it was like I got hit in the face with a wet towel. After applying it my face definitely enjoyed it. It wasn't as red and uncomfortable as it was before I put it on, my skin is super soft and it feels cold like its calming my skin. I have a love/ hate relationship with this product. The packaging is adorable, and it has vitamin e and almond oil so your face will totally thank you for using it; along with being non toxic, gluten free, and has botanical extracts. All in all, good for your skin but kinda un-enjoyable at first.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I got this along with Biobelle #IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask . Needless to say, both masks come in cute packaging, and creatively done too. They are very similar in that I didn't notice much of an effect afterwards but I would be willing to try again. Specifically, this product contains almond oil to soften skin. Maybe it needs more than one application to see a difference, though I did see an immediate effect with SHRAY masks so I will be giving this 4 stars only.
Laura C.
This mask is amazing! I love bio Belle so much! I've never used a bad sheet mask from them! I use the #staygorgeous hydrating and nourishing mask once a week! Sunday is my skin day, so i usually exfoliate and use a charcoal mask. The combination of the 2, sometimes make my skin flare up, with redness and dryness. I slap this mask on after for 20 minutes, and instantly feel my skin come back to life! It smells great and doesn't leave a sticky residue. My skin looks brighter and feels amazing after! Very hydrated, smooth and soft.