BY BIOBELLE

IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask - Biobelle's #IWokeUpLikeThis sheet mask with Wild Rose & Vitamin C is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all- natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #IWokeUpLikeThis with Wild Rose & Vitamin C absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. Benefits: Wild rose extract acts as a gentle exfoliant, while Vitamin C protects against environmental aggressors, giving your skin a clearer, brighter appearance. Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots Improve facial texture and prep the skin for a flawless makeup application Helps to restore skin's natural clarity and glow, giving it a younger-looking, more even appearance Free of GMO's, parabens, gluten and phthalate. Discover Biobelle Fiber Facial Masks amazing results on women like you!9 out of 10 women felt their skin smoother, clearer and brighter.8 out of 10 women showed a diminishing of the appearance of fine lines.9 out of 10 women felt their skin more hydrated and nourished.9 out of 10 women showed an enhanced natural glow to their skin.(In a consumer perception survey of 33 women who used the product 3 times a week for 2 weeks). - #IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask see more...

Twiggy C.
Lancaster
This facemask feels so good! It has a nice cooling effect when you put it and my skin feels so hydrated after taking it off. This mask smells like Roses so if you can't stand flowery scents then I'd look into the other face masks by bio belle
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
This is one of my favorite sheet mask that are out there. Biobell carries a great line of sheet mask that target different areas of the skin. Their fragrance smells heavenly in on the packaging is absolutely adorable. I really like using these at night to smooth my skin and it leaves my skin extra soft. BIOBELLE uses extra serum in their mass and their fragrance is heavenly like honey or unicorn magic lol I suggest signing up for their emails they run great sales and I stock up on the good offers like 50% off or free shipping. These masks are worth the money for sure
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
These masks are great there are lots of different kinds for everything your looking for . I got a pack of two in a make subscription and have been buying them ever since ! They are cheap and have great natural extracts . Now I get them at ulta every time they are having their sales #treatyourskin
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
I love this sheet mask, it made my skin feel soft and smooth. I think it's very effective the only is it's soaked in essence so it can be kind of messy so I would recommend you lay down while applying this mask. And before I apply the sheet mask on my face I squeeze out some of the essence out the package and slather some of the essence on my chest, arms and legs as to not waste any of the essence.
Leah D.
Buffalo
This mask is one of my favorites! Your face is smooth soft silky and you literally look amazing when you’re done! It has this weird fiber technology I’ve never heard of but it didn’t bother my skin. My face drank it up! I highly recommend this mask too!
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
I got this in a makeup subscription box and I am IN LOVE. it smells amazing. I could feel my face tingle. Assuming that’s the cleaning power. Super easy to use and definitely will be added to my self care process.
Monserrat L.
I love this mask! It feels so great on my skin, so soothing. After using it, it left my face feeling smooth and it was brighter. I get mine from Ulta and they are very affordable, plus, Ulta has discounts and sales all the time so that’s always awesome.
Kierstyn H.
Vienna, NJ
These Biobelle sheet masks are my favorite sheet masks I have ever used, either drugstore or high end. They stay on and fit perfectly. They’re soaked in the solution and my face feels so much better after I use it. Great before makeup.
Danial B.
I love the sheet mask itself but with this one I was not a fan of the scent. I have used this one more than once but I would prefer the other masks by this brand. If you like rose scent I would recommend it.
Besma A.
I received this sheet mask in an ipsy bag a while back. I am a little bias because sheet masks never work for me.... like at all. Similarly this mask isn't any different. There isn't really any sensation when wearing it instead that your face is wet with the liquid. When you take it off your face is a little glowy but it just feels sticky and gross, it says that it will seep into the skin but that has never happened for me, one time I waited like an hour after taking it off and that thin film of sticky residue was still there. Instead of sheet masks I've moved on to regular moisturizers and ultra moisturizers on those days that my skin is really bad. H2O+ beauty has great moisturizers that I use for those days!
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
i am about to try this face mask any advice it will b my first time using mask
Luis P.