BY BIOBELLE

IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask - Biobelle's #IWokeUpLikeThis sheet mask with Wild Rose & Vitamin C is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all- natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #IWokeUpLikeThis with Wild Rose & Vitamin C absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. Benefits: Wild rose extract acts as a gentle exfoliant, while Vitamin C protects against environmental aggressors, giving your skin a clearer, brighter appearance. Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots Improve facial texture and prep the skin for a flawless makeup application Helps to restore skin's natural clarity and glow, giving it a younger-looking, more even appearance Free of GMO's, parabens, gluten and phthalate. Discover Biobelle Fiber Facial Masks amazing results on women like you!9 out of 10 women felt their skin smoother, clearer and brighter.8 out of 10 women showed a diminishing of the appearance of fine lines.9 out of 10 women felt their skin more hydrated and nourished.9 out of 10 women showed an enhanced natural glow to their skin.(In a consumer perception survey of 33 women who used the product 3 times a week for 2 weeks). - #IWokeUpLikeThis Sheet Mask see more...

Buy on ULTA
Denise H.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this sheet mask, it made my skin feel soft and smooth. I think it's very effective the only is it's soaked in essence so it can be kind of messy so I would recommend you lay down while applying this mask. And before I apply the sheet mask on my face I squeeze out some of the essence out the package and slather some of the essence on my chest, arms and legs as to not waste any of the essence.
Destiny P.
Northridge, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this mask in my ipsy bag and did a test run on my channel. This mask was very hydrating and left my skin dewy and glowy, very similar to when you use an essence. The price is great, I think they're less than $10. Unlike other sheet masks, you actually wipe off the excess. Wish all the ingredients were natural.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love the biobelle sheet masks! The #i woke up like this sheet mask is awesome! It is perfect for anti aging as it has collagen and avocado in it. It will leave your skin soft and glowing! The masks are a little on the pricier side but they definitely work and are worth the price tag! The mask itself is very sheer and fit my face perfectly compared to other sheet masks the design is perfect! It doesn't slide off your face or fit akwardly. I am very impressed!
Mo K.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask had a lot of excess product on it and in the packet. It slid down my face the longer I wore it and I wasn't moving around, just sitting upright. This was probably due to the excess product. However, it smells great! It has a strong rose scent that I really enjoy. I had a bit of a cold when I used this and the skin around my nose was drier than normal and it burned my skin! It stung so much I had to wipe away the product around my nose. Because of this, it may not be good for sensitive skin.

So, I didn't read the directions for this, and did not realize I had to wash off the excess product after taking the mask off. This kind of confused me because for most sheet masks you just rub the excess product in. When I tried to rub it in, it took forever. Once it was all rubbed in my skin felt sticky and not moisturized for the rest of the day.
Anna M.
LONG BEACH, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sheet mask from Ipsy. The packaging is super cute and the hashtags for names are hilarious. #IWokeUpLikeThis contains Vitamin C to reduce spots, and has a natural ingredient called Tencel to adhere to skin better. I didn't notice much of a difference though, especially compared to SHRAY sheet masks. I haven't tried anything else from BioBelle other than sheet masks, and would be open to trying another product from this brand.
Blaire G.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a pack of three Biobelle masks in a Boxycharm, and I loved all three. The sheet masks are drenched in product, honestly, you could probably put the excess liquid in a travel size container and use it again and again. I did see results, too! My face redness was gone, my skin was brighter, and I feel like it made my skin so much softer for weeks. I love these masks.
Danielle C.
Fountain Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good sheet mask that moisturizes my face well without dripping all over the place.

I am sure by the packaging that they are marketing this to younger people but I really don't care what the packaging is like as long as it feels good on my face and works.

This doesn't make my face break out or do anything else to my sensitive AF skin so I like it. I've tried about three or four from different subscription boxes and I've liked all of them. I think that $5 is about the going price for single sheet masks so this is a good mask to get if you're going to get one.
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These masks smell great and come in super cute packaging. However, I breakout whenever I use them which is such a bummer. I would recommend these sheet masks to people who do not have sensitive skin like me. I received mine in a Boxycharm subscription box and will not be purchasing these masks in the future.
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask! It is a great, natural option. Being paraben free is an added bonus to the softness you will feel after using this beauty. I am amazed at how fresh and smooth my face feels after application. It is easy to apply and wasn't overly large like other sheet masks I've tried. Give it a shot!
Devhan L.
Camden, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have discovered face sheet mask! This one came in a cute package. Smells amazing. I got mine from BoxyCharm. There was a ton of serum on it. The formula is very gentle. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it doesn't want to stay put. It's kinda hard to keep it on your face. Other than that the product is great. My skin is brighter.
Lizbeth B.