BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBiobelle
I Woke Up Like This Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

Biobelle I Woke Up Like This Botanic Fiber Facial Mask

by Biobelle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Biobelle I Woke Up Like This Botanic Fiber Facial Mask!
Vera Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Biobelle I Woke Up Like This Botanic Fiber Facial Mask uploaded by Vera Z.
The sheet mask didn’t quite fit my face which is quite common with sheet masks in my experience. The mask left my face with a nice natural glow without any makeup. I would use it again in the future but it was nothing absolutely amazing that I would go searching for.
Briana H.
Lakeview, MI
The absolute best sheet nask hands down! This madk gives me soft, hydrated glowing skin that looks incredible for photoshoots!
Lindsay K.
So I’m not normally a fan of paper masks since they take a lot of reconstructing to fit my small face...but this mask left my face feeling so soft and smooth. I left it on for the full 20 minutes and I probably should have taken it off sooner because after working it’s magic, it turned VERY COLD on my face like ice. My only complaint it was really saturated so I was worried about the excess dripping from under the chin.
TaylaSlaylaXO P.
Rogers, AR
This mask is great. Feels amazing and is very effective. I love biobelle masks! All of them. They are soothing and relaxing. I mask every single day and I’d say 4 out of 7 days a week I use a biobelle mask. Love them and no doubt try them if you haven’t already they are perfect. I have no complaints.
Amber L.
Dodd City, TX
Left my skin with a beautiful natural glow. My skin was also soft and looked just really healthy. It gave me the skin that I’ve always wanted. He price is VERY reasonable. The mask is also paraben and gluten free
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Bought a handful of these to try for myself and my girls. My 15 year old LOVES this one. It's not my favorite formula in the line but still really nice.
Lauren E.
Hendersonville
Biobelle masks are my favorite! I have sensitive skin, so I’m weary of what trying a new mask might do to my skin the next day. I never worry about that with biobelle, because their masks are heaven! They smell so good and the serums on the masks make my skin so hydrated.
ⓑⓡⓞⓞⓚⓔ Ⓔ.
Forney
This mask has amazing ingredients and if you’re looking for something more natural, this is the way to go. The serum absorbs well into the skin, making the skin feel soft while also subtly brightening the look of it. I got this in an IPSY bag and was very happy with it.
Amanda G.
Great for a fresh glowing skin day. Easy to use and refreshing. Then just apply your makeup for a hydrated look
Miyuki C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love sheet masks in general! Although its in affordable, it doesn't feel cheaply made. I have sensitive, dry skin and this works well!

Looking for your answer?