BY BIOBELLE

Cayla H.
This product works so good! It's easy to apply and take off. It moisturized my skin and gave it a brighter appearance right away. It was very easy to rinse of the excess liquid and since it's a sheet mask it wasn't messy at all! I'd recommend this product to a friend and I would buy this again.
Lauren B.
Hendersonville
Biobelle masks are my favorite! I have sensitive skin, so I’m weary of what trying a new mask might do to my skin the next day. I never worry about that with biobelle, because their masks are heaven! They smell so good and the serums on the masks make my skin so hydrated.
ⓑⓡⓞⓞⓚⓔ ⓔ.
Forney
This mask has amazing ingredients and if you’re looking for something more natural, this is the way to go. The serum absorbs well into the skin, making the skin feel soft while also subtly brightening the look of it. I got this in an IPSY bag and was very happy with it.
Raydus B.
Bentonville, AR
I love the way this mask feels on my skin first of all. The quality is hard to beat and my skin looks amazing! And feels amazing when I take it off. I notice immediate Results. Would buy this again for sure!!
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
I tried this mask for the first time last week. At first I noticed great results. My face was so clear and looks so smooth. As the night went on I began to slowly break out all over my fore head and on my cheeks. I don’t know if it’s because my skin is sensitive, but would have loved to use it again if it didn’t make me break out 😌
Miyuki C.
Saint Paul, MN
I love sheet masks in general! Although its in affordable, it doesn't feel cheaply made. I have sensitive, dry skin and this works well!
Jennifer N.
It's an amazing mask, calming and easy on sensative skin. The smell is pleasant and your left with soft, hydrated skin.
Amanda G.
Great for a fresh glowing skin day. Easy to use and refreshing. Then just apply your makeup for a hydrated look
Amanda C.
Mio, MI
Bought a handful of these to try for myself and my girls. My 15 year old LOVES this one. It's not my favorite formula in the line but still really nice.