BY BIOBELLE

Biobelles Hydrating sheet mask with Almond oil and Vitamin E is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all-natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #StayGorgeous with Almond oil and Vitamin E absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. see more...

• Can Anyone recommend Any sheet masks or regular masks fo...2 Answers
  • Do they moisturize real good?? 3 Answers
Biobelle Hydrating Almond Oil Sheet mask 3pcs
  • "I absolutely love this mask! I have sensitive and combination skin and it worked miracles for me! It was very soothing and helped brighten and moisturize my skin! Highly, highly recommend" in 3 reviews
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this mask too soft in my harsh skin. My skin is super dry and had dry spots that were visible to when I wore make up. Or use this mask at night for 15 to 20 minutes and let all the serum soak up. You don’t have to wash off after this mask and I love that this company is very generous with the serum included on this sheet mask.
Sada D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Nice sheet mask. The fabric is soft and comfortable on the face, compared to more paper-type masks. The one complaint I have about this particular variety is that it smells exactly like Johnson’s Baby Lotion, although that might be a draw for others. It left my skin feeling very soft and renewed though!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
1,095 reviews
I really love the biobelle sheet masks! The #stay gorgeous sheet mask is awesome if your skin is needing a hydrating pick me up! It will leave your skin soft and glowing! It is perfect for dry skin! Hydration is key to a youthful glow! The mask itself is very sheer and fit my face perfectly compared to other sheet masks the design is perfect! It doesn't slide off your face or fit akwardly. I am very impressed!
Heather S.
Greenwood, AR
I committed the unforgivable sin of sleeping in a full face of makeup last night! *gasp* when I woke this morning I double cleansed with an oil then a foaming cleanser then I followed up with this Biobelle #StayGorgeous Almond Oil mask. It has a great fit and was PACKED with serum. 20 minutes later, and my face is now bright and hydrated, and my skin is glowing! I don't feel so bad about sleeping in my makeup after giving my skin this intense nutrition boost! Thanks Biobelle!
Vanessa A.
this mask was very easy to use. It is the trick you need for a quick skin fix. Most masks tend to run into my eyes. This mask did not do that. My skin felt smooth and soft. My only minus was the scent. It stayed on my face after rinsing. While it was a mild smell it did bother me that it lingered a bit.
Amanda B.
Very nice hydrating mask. Left my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. It was absolutely loaded and dripping with product which is nice because yoi feel like you're really getting your money's worth but it can be a bit messy. The mask itself is a nice soft fabric feel so it had a heavy luxurious feeling
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
It did its job, but it's not my favorite face mask! I really love the ones where you can take them off and then rub the excess into your skin rather than have to rinse your face afterward. I've found a few face masks that leave me blown away with the results, but this wasn't one of them.
Jazmin P.
Omg I love this mask. My skin is so sensitive that some mask irritate or create some type of reaction. But this mask feels so refreshing and as I am wearing it you feel something working maybe is just me. I notice the best results with this mask.
Diana C.
Surprise, AZ
This is my hands down go to new favorite masks. I got it in a Boxycharm subscription but the way it makes your skin look and feel afterwards is amazing. It evens out skin tones, FORSURE, so if you're someone that struggles with that, I would highly recommend it. I put in a bulk order of 30 of them just to have handy that's how much I love them.
Angie D.
Wallingford
Omg I'm in love this sheet mask it's so soothing and moisturizing to my skin I have used this specific one a few times and I will definitely be buying different ones from this brand I would definitely recommend this to others
Jenn S.
Porterville, CA
Do they moisturize real good??
Alyssa D.
Can Anyone recommend Any sheet masks or regular masks for acne and very sensitive skin

Amazon