Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol

by Biobelle

"#Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #HappyHour Red Wine & Retinol absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #HappyHour mask gently formulated serum, aids in minimizing the signs of aging, to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin.Retinol smoothes wrinkles and helps revitalize the skin.Red wine is filled with antioxidants such as flavonoids, resveratrol & tannins that fight off free radicals that can cause the appearance of fine lines.Free of GMOs, parabens, gluten and phthalate. - #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol"

Who has tried Biobelle cosmetics facial masks? Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol
Does this face mask contain alcohol?
What's a good sheet mask for aging? [product:biobelle-age-defying-retinol-sheet-mask-3pcs]
Start your review of Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol!
Valparaiso, IN
I loved this! It was great hydration that I really noticed a difference with! It was gentle on my skin, and the mask itself clung to my face nicely and stayed exactly where I needed it to
Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol uploaded by Delilah S.
I love them all, but i think this one is my favorite. It is so refreshing. My skin feel so good when i use this mask. I highly recomend it. Its a must have!!
Knoxville, TN
Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol uploaded by . ..
Biobelle #Happy Hour with Red Wine & Retinol received as a gift. Left my face soft yes, but that's about it. Smelled kinda weird.
I tried this when this was on sale at ulta. I wanted to like this. Was too big for my face. Was a good scent but just couldn't use it.
Bethlehem, PA
Such a nice mask. It smells like wine and is so easy to use. My face felt so nice after using it and is such a gentle mask.
Whitesburg, KY
I love this product! Will always buy the sheet mask from Biobelle every chance I get. Great prices and works wonderfully
Charlottesvle, VA
Love Biobelle masks! They are the only sheet masks that work for me. They don't contain alcohol like most do.
London, Wood Green
It was refreshingly cool and I put it on for the allotted time. Lay back and relaxed and let the mask do its thing... I was very impressed my just hydrated my face felt after use... Mask was still very wet after use and I didn't want to waste a great product so I used it on my neck and used the liquid from the package on my legs.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dilworth, MN
2 years ago
Oksana N. • 2 years ago
I tend to go for the hydrating ones, but Biobelle's masks are great.