BY BIOBELLE

"#Decadencewith Chocolate & Acai - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #Decadencewith Chocolate & Acai Berry absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #Decadence mask gently formulated serum, helps to restore skin's natural moisture and glow, revealing beautiful, younger-looking skin.Chocolate is high in anti-oxidants which help in hydrating and softening the skin.Acai Berry helps in retaining the moisture of the skin, and fighting off free radicals that can cause the appearance of fine lines.Free of Parabens, GMOs, gluten and phthalate. - #Decadencewith Chocolate & Acai" see more...

Biobelle #Decadence with Chocolate & Acai
  • "I got this mask in a Beautycon box. It was my first ever sheet mask, so the extreme wetness and gooeyness was a bit odd at first. Upon removal, my face felt so rejuvenated. It seemed as though all the dryness of my skin just vanished! I want to repurchase!" in 4 reviews
Anna H.
OMG this truly is decadent! I love Biobelle masks and I have almost tried all of them They are affordable and truly leave your face feeling hydrated, smooth and glowing after just 20 minutes. They don't slip or move around while your wearing them. I see myself using these for years. I highly suggest the Decadence and Primer masks.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Biobelle #Decadence Sheet Mask is great when the skin feels thirsty. This mask gives plenty of hydration. I'm not a fan of its scent scent, but it doesn't bother me. My only issue with this sheet mask is rinsing the face is needed after using it. I much more prefer sheet masks that don't require rinsing as I like to apply them on my face after I apply serum.
Marlie R.
I love this sheets masks! All masks from Biobelle are amazing but this one is chocolate so it's extra great. It makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized after using it! I will buy it again and again.
Maritza O.
La Porte, TX
I love these masks! They make my face feel so refreshed and clean! I would use these about 2-3 times a week for results. Or If I'm not feeling to well I can use this and at least I'll look good lol. But I love this brand I always have some on deck! Just in case.
Kim B.
My favorite sheet mask. I currently have eight of them along with the other masks I use. I could use it everyday because it's gentle and makes my skin look amazing.
Alisha H.
Used this tonight. It smelled amazing and I loved how it made my skin feel after I took it off. I felt like it wasn't overly expensive and I know next time I'm at the store I would buy one again. Love it
Kate C.
Henderson, NV
Loved this ! I got this from beautycon box. I used it when I took a bubble bath. I loved the way it smelled, it wasn't too strong and it was super relaxing. I left the mask on for a little over the time it said to, but the results lasted forever!
Crystal M.
I have oily skin and this mask is the perfect amount of hydration for my skin!! Left my skin feeling so soft and beautiful!! I will be buying again for sure!! One of my favorite sheet masks so far
jeanhuber
This is a great sheet mask! It has a wonderful light scent and is nice and thick so it hold lots of hydrating serum. I picked up this along with the other bio belle sheet masks at Ulta. They are very easy to unfold and apply and don't slip and slide like some other sheet masks. The only think I don't love is that after you take the mask off you are supposed to wash the serum off... It kind of makes you feel like why did you put it on in the first place. But you can definitely see after you use it that you skin is soft and bright.
Jennifer D.
Erie, PA
In LOVE with this sheet mask. A great price, not a horrifying scent like a lot of masks and makes my skin look fabulous! Makeup applies like a dream afterward. Would love to use every day but I limit to special occasions of relaxation.
Gabriela O.
Is this sheet mask ideal for oily to combo, sensitive skin?
Melanie