BY BIOBELLE

Biobelles Age-Defying sheet mask with Red Wine & Retinol is unique with the use of TENCEL, an all-natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #HappyHour with Red Wine & Retinol absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula, Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use. see more...

• What's a good sheet mask for aging? Biobelle Age-Defying Retinol ...1 Answers
  • Where can you buy this?2 Answers
  • has anyone tried this product? I recently saw that it was recomme...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
I loved this! It was great hydration that I really noticed a difference with! It was gentle on my skin, and the mask itself clung to my face nicely and stayed exactly where I needed it to
Savannah B.
it's the weekend so guess what that means?! FACE MASK TIME! Whether your face needs some hydrating, or your looking to reduce fine lines or large pores, we could all use some relaxation time with @biobellecosmetics its one of the best companies I've seen when it comes to a great face mask. With natural organic ingredients your skin will be glowing! I can always count on @biobellecosmetics to hydrate my dry skin and keep it looking at its best!
Crystal C.
I bought this at Ulta today because it mentioned retinal. The mask fit comfortably on my face although the eye hole could have been bigger. After about ten mins on my face my forehead area FELT lifted and tighter. No burning or redness and I have pretty sensitive skin. My face feels smoother and hydrated. Hard to tell after one use but will be buying more to see if I can get true results
Maeghan G.
Sherman, TX
Oh yes. Biobelle has become one of my favorite companies sice i discovered them through my June boxycharm. I have ordered 12 more masks since then and this mask has been my favorite so far!! Love the cooling effect these masks give. SO relaxing. absolutely recommendd this company!
Michelle L.
I love sheet masks and this one fit so nicely on my face. I actually saw immediate results. My skin looked so smooth and hydrated. I received it as a gift but I'd definitely buy a few for myself. I'd recommend these masks to anyone!
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
This mask visibly minimizes fine lines, firms, and boosts radiance for more vibrant, youthful looking skin. This beauty contains Retinol which is an anti-aging super hero when it comes to wrinkles. Only $4.99 on their website or ULTA stores!
Maddie M.
Charlottesvle, VA
Love Biobelle masks! They are the only sheet masks that work for me. They don't contain alcohol like most do.
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I just got done using this and can see a difference. It it left my skin feeling extremely sticky. It also was quite messy. There was so much product on the mask it ran down my neck the whole time I had it on. I have the six pack of mask so I will keep trying them out and review them.
Katie C.
Randolph , NJ
This mask is so deliciously hydrating & it smells lovely! I am sensitive to smells & I loved the scent of this sheet mask! A gorgeous grape scent + my skin looked super plump + glory afterwards. I enjoyed every minute of having this mask on! Just bought my second one at Ulta today to enjoy again this week! Highly recommend. Wonderful experience.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Where can you buy this?
Brandy D.
What's a good sheet mask for aging? Biobelle Age-Defying Retinol Sheet mask 3pcs
Janelle C.
has anyone tried this product? I recently saw that it was recommended by SheFinds as a Korean "best buy" beauty product, but wanted to see if anyone else recommended before i tried it out for myself