BY BIOBELLE

"#After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #After Party with Blueberries and Yogurt absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #After Party mask gently formulated serum, soothes and brightens to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin.The antioxidants in blueberries helps to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull, tired skin.Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance.Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.Helps to maintain hydration that keeps skin looking radiant.Free of GMOs, parabens, gluten and phthalate. - #After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt" see more...

Buy on Kohls
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask adheres well to the skin and doesn't slip around like some sheet masks tend to do. This mask was great for calming and soothing irritated skin while adding some moisture to my face. I enjoyed using this and would definitely repurchase.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Royal Oak, MI
These have become my new obsession. My favorite is #afterparty, I love blueberries. Leaves my skin so soft after the application and smelling wonderful too. I think they are decently priced, and if you visit their website, they have specials.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington, PA
I loved this mask. My skin can be sensitive but this felt relaxing with no irritation at all. It was a little drippy when I pulled it out of the pouch but it wasn't an issue when it was on my face. Afterwards, my skin felt soft and smooth. I ordered more!
Manny A.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I actually really really like this mask. I got it on my Ipsy Glam Bag and used it after exfoliating preparing for a date night and it was pretty good. Left my skin really soft and it gave me a little bit of glow that matched my make up.
Suggie B.
Suggie B.
This product worked well with my skin. I thought it would be yucky. It is gentle and was very effective in adding moisture to my skin. I loved the fact that it was easy to apply. I would recommend this for people who may have problems with dry skin.
Maeghan G.
Maeghan G.
Whitesboro, TX
Absolutely love these masks and cannot speak highly enough about this company! They are worth the price. So hydrating, cooling and relaxing.
Julianne H.
Julianne H.
I really like the way my skin looked after this mask, super firm and hydrated! This mask is great, especially for the price point.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I am so in love with these masks and this one! It is amazing I really do see a difference in my skin after using it. I tend to break out after sheet masks but this one specifically says to wash off. I've already repurchased it
Kim B.
Kim B.
Among my favorite sheet masks! It's so gentle and makes my skin look amazing! Couldn't love Biobelle masks more.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
what are the benefits? I bought this as a gift and I wanna know if the person will like it!