BY BIOBELLE

"#After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #After Party with Blueberries and Yogurt absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #After Party mask gently formulated serum, soothes and brightens to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin.The antioxidants in blueberries helps to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull, tired skin.Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance.Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.Helps to maintain hydration that keeps skin looking radiant.Free of GMOs, parabens, gluten and phthalate. - #After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt" see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Suggie B.
This product worked well with my skin. I thought it would be yucky. It is gentle and was very effective in adding moisture to my skin. I loved the fact that it was easy to apply. I would recommend this for people who may have problems with dry skin.
Heather N.
chicago, IL
I randomly bought this at Ulta as I was browsing. I've always wanted to do a full face mask before and figured I would go with this one. It was about $1.99 so I could definitely afford them. The lip area is a little small as it kept coming onto my top lip. It didn't really affect anything though so it wasn't that big of a deal. It made my skin look flawless and it felt great. I would like to buy other ones as well!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love natural products. This blueberries and yogurt product smells wonderful and your skin feels soft just like the texture it should give you. Touch this to your skin and its a very good price. Quench your skin feel good and protect it. Use it, try this product for yourself.
Whitney W.
So I am really into masks right now but I always have to be careful because I have such sensitive skin. This one was GREAT. It smelled wonderful, was very affordable and left my skin feeling very soft. It's perfect to leave on while you hop in the bath.
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
I am so in love with these masks and this one! It is amazing I really do see a difference in my skin after using it. I tend to break out after sheet masks but this one specifically says to wash off. I've already repurchased it
Maeghan G.
Sherman, TX
Absolutely love these masks and cannot speak highly enough about this company! They are worth the price. So hydrating, cooling and relaxing.
Julianne H.
I really like the way my skin looked after this mask, super firm and hydrated! This mask is great, especially for the price point.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
The bio Belle is just amazing and the scent makes you wanna eat it up lol I just love anything blueberry send makes skin so soft
Kim B.
Among my favorite sheet masks! It's so gentle and makes my skin look amazing! Couldn't love Biobelle masks more.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Love these mask so much they leave my skin with a healthy glow. Definitely gonna buy more along with others.
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
what are the benefits? I bought this as a gift and I wanna know if the person will like it!