BY BIOBELLE

"#After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #After Party with Blueberries and Yogurt absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #After Party mask gently formulated serum, soothes and brightens to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin.The antioxidants in blueberries helps to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull, tired skin.Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance.Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.Helps to maintain hydration that keeps skin looking radiant.Free of GMOs, parabens, gluten and phthalate. - #After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt" see more...

Buy on Kohls
Heather N.
Heather N.
chicago, IL
I randomly bought this at Ulta as I was browsing. I've always wanted to do a full face mask before and figured I would go with this one. It was about $1.99 so I could definitely afford them. The lip area is a little small as it kept coming onto my top lip. It didn't really affect anything though so it wasn't that big of a deal. It made my skin look flawless and it felt great. I would like to buy other ones as well!
Amber H.
Amber H.
I was expecting better things from this mask. I recieved it in my Beautycon Box, and read several great reviews. I was expecting it to smell like Blueberries, or just smell good in general and was let down as it didn't smell like anything. It also didn't do any brightening, but it did seem to hydrate a little. I've achieved better results with other masks and definitely won't be buying this mask.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love natural products. This blueberries and yogurt product smells wonderful and your skin feels soft just like the texture it should give you. Touch this to your skin and its a very good price. Quench your skin feel good and protect it. Use it, try this product for yourself.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
So I am really into masks right now but I always have to be careful because I have such sensitive skin. This one was GREAT. It smelled wonderful, was very affordable and left my skin feeling very soft. It's perfect to leave on while you hop in the bath.
Ralynn B.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This mask made such a difference in my skin! After a mask, I usually just notice my face being soft, but with this mask my face was much firmer! I have never experienced that with a mask before. I will definitely repurchase.
crystal b.
crystal b.
seffner, FL
The bio Belle is just amazing and the scent makes you wanna eat it up lol I just love anything blueberry send makes skin so soft
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Love these mask so much they leave my skin with a healthy glow. Definitely gonna buy more along with others.
Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.
This is officially my go to mask for after sun bathing. I went camping for 3 days and my face was feeling sensitive, hot, and I had a feeling I would start peeling. I used this mask hoping it would help. I was right. My skin no longer felt hot nor sensitive. I did not peel and it has been a week. My face is not red, juts evenly tan. I used the left over serum in the pouch and applied it to my neck with a cotton round. I highly recommend to anyone who loves being out in the sun. I buy these at Ulta and usually wait for a sale, even though they are already affordable.
Lake Mary, FL
Are you ready to instantly rehydrate dull and stressed complexions? Then this mask is for you. It contains the antioxidant blueberry to help protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull and tired skin. Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance. These retail for only $4.99 each on their website and ULTA.
Grand Island, NY
Really nice product. Has a cooling effect on the face I got this in a boxy charm. I was able to get a few uses out of this also I just put it in a bag. It helps hydrate my dry cheeks. I would definitely buy this if I can find it in stores
Molly C.
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
what are the benefits? I bought this as a gift and I wanna know if the person will like it!