BY BIOBELLE

"#After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt - What makes this mask unique is the use of TENCEL, an all natural and biodegradable fiber that adheres perfectly to every facial contour, like a second skin and delivers the serum like no other mask. This technology makes Biobelle's #After Party with Blueberries and Yogurt absolutely cutting edge. Gentle, effective and non-toxic formula. Biobelle's serum is infused with proven, naturally derived substances, essential oils and gentle preservatives, with visible effects after just the first use.Benefits:Biobelle's #After Party mask gently formulated serum, soothes and brightens to reveal beautiful, younger-looking skin.The antioxidants in blueberries helps to protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull, tired skin.Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance.Helps to diminish the appearance of blemishes and dark spots.Helps to maintain hydration that keeps skin looking radiant.Free of GMOs, parabens, gluten and phthalate. - #After Party with Blueberries & Yogurt" see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Amber H.
I was expecting better things from this mask. I recieved it in my Beautycon Box, and read several great reviews. I was expecting it to smell like Blueberries, or just smell good in general and was let down as it didn't smell like anything. It also didn't do any brightening, but it did seem to hydrate a little. I've achieved better results with other masks and definitely won't be buying this mask.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
I love natural products. This blueberries and yogurt product smells wonderful and your skin feels soft just like the texture it should give you. Touch this to your skin and its a very good price. Quench your skin feel good and protect it. Use it, try this product for yourself.
Whitney W.
So I am really into masks right now but I always have to be careful because I have such sensitive skin. This one was GREAT. It smelled wonderful, was very affordable and left my skin feeling very soft. It's perfect to leave on while you hop in the bath.
Ralynn B.
Little Rock , AR
This mask made such a difference in my skin! After a mask, I usually just notice my face being soft, but with this mask my face was much firmer! I have never experienced that with a mask before. I will definitely repurchase.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
The bio Belle is just amazing and the scent makes you wanna eat it up lol I just love anything blueberry send makes skin so soft
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Love these mask so much they leave my skin with a healthy glow. Definitely gonna buy more along with others.
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
The number one thing I look for in a sheet mask is the material. Often times, the cheaper ones are made with a heavier cotton and tend to slide off and around the face making it nearly impossible to move for the 20 minutes it is directed to stay on.
The material of this mask is so light that it contours to your face allowing for optimal absorption due to the fact it lets evaporation actually happen and gives your skin a chance to soak the essence in.

Secondly , my skin felt super hydrated and smooth after taking it off. I rubbed the remaining essence around and down my neck and chest . Within minutes I was ready to start applying my makeup.
These biobelle masks are worth the money and are a great investment for your skin!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
This mask adheres well to the skin and doesn't slip around like some sheet masks tend to do. This mask was great for calming and soothing irritated skin while adding some moisture to my face. I enjoyed using this and would definitely repurchase.
Gabriela O.
This is officially my go to mask for after sun bathing. I went camping for 3 days and my face was feeling sensitive, hot, and I had a feeling I would start peeling. I used this mask hoping it would help. I was right. My skin no longer felt hot nor sensitive. I did not peel and it has been a week. My face is not red, juts evenly tan. I used the left over serum in the pouch and applied it to my neck with a cotton round. I highly recommend to anyone who loves being out in the sun. I buy these at Ulta and usually wait for a sale, even though they are already affordable.
Jessica S.
Lake Mary, FL
Are you ready to instantly rehydrate dull and stressed complexions? Then this mask is for you. It contains the antioxidant blueberry to help protect against enviromental agressors that can lead to dull and tired skin. Yogurt is a natural moisturizer & skin brightener, giving you a clearer and revitalized appearance. These retail for only $4.99 each on their website and ULTA.
Molly C.
Little Silver, NJ
what are the benefits? I bought this as a gift and I wanna know if the person will like it!