BioBag Dog Waste Bags uploaded by Samantha P.

BY BIOBAG

We think these bags are the best way to clean up after Fido. Using 100% biodegradable and compostable bags to dispose of your pet's waste just makes good sense. Why fill our landfills with polyethylene-based plastic bags when you can use planet friendly BioBags?• MATERIALS & MANUFACTURING• PRODUCT LIFE CYCLE & DISPOSAL Changing the world without changing the Earth Dog Friendly Planet Friendly 100% Biodegradable 100% Compostable The world s first fully certified biodegradable and compostable pooper bag The Ten Second Plastic Bag Lesson Regular polyethylene-based plastic bags can take well over 100 years to degrade and are not compostable. Less than 2% of all plastic bags ever get recycled. Plastic bags litter our streets, backwoods and waterways. Studies indicate that 100,000 marine animals and 2 million birds die each year from ingesting or being caught up in plasti. see more...

Ashley D.
Better for the environment than other bags, and they do their job, but they are a bit more pricey than other brands and options.
Samantha P.
Howard Lake, MN
I did a blog review on these bags (http://lilbabyvenus.Blogspot.com/2013/09/biobag-certified-compostable-bags-review.html) and I really loved these bags! They were thick enough to know for sure that my hands would stay clean, but are still compostable, so I enjoyed using them knowing they would break down. Highly recommended!
Gia T.
These come in handy while on a walk with my dog. I don't have to worry about carrying big grocery store bags in my pockets. These are just as good and durable. Plus they're black so you can't see though them.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really love these bags but I have a hard time finding them in actual stores most of the time. They're very good, but because they break down I don't feel bad about using them.
Ashley V.
It's awesome they made a product like this that dissolves so it doesn't take up space on earth. The price isn't too bad but could be cheaper since it is for recycling use.
Whitney W.
Guerneville, CA
Love these bags, so nice to have a product that is biodegradable and with dissolve along with the waste that goes into it. We don't need anymore plastic in this world and these bags make me feel good about disposing of the icky stuff my dog leaves on our walks
Shelby G.
New Haven, WV
Very easy to use! Love this so much. Will always buy them. They work very well and cleans up messes.
Skylar S.
Sarasota, FL
Pet Lover Expert
Where can I buy these?
Keflyn D.
Pet Lover Expert
How thick are these bags?