by Unknown

Benefits of the Collagen Lip Mask: - Creates Full-Lip Appearance - Reduces Fine Lines, Wrinkles and Creases - Hydrates & Softens - Firms Skin Above & Below Lip Area - Treats Dry & Chapped Lips - Moisturizes Above & Below Lips Reducing Signs of Aging - Rejuvenates the Lips Directions: 1) Cleanse and thoroughly dry your mouth. 2) Open the package with the back of the package facing you and pull out the plastic liner. 3) Carefully remove the lip mask. The side facing you goes on your lips. 4) Use the lip mask immediately after opening the package. 5) Apply the lip mask and smooth the mask gently to ensure a good contact with your lips. 6) Wear the lip mask for about 15-20 minutes. 7) Then remove the lip mask gently. Do not reuse the lip mask. 8) Recommended use of the lip mask is 2 or 3 times a week. Package Includes: 12 * collagen lip masks.

100% Bio collagen and other mineral present within the lip mask, speed-up cell and collagen rejuvenation, moisturizing and nourishing lip skin, anti fine line, anti wrinkle and anti aging; Lip Mask Gel Crystal Collagen Moisture Essence Anti-wrinkle; Allaround Care - These masks hydrate extensively and nourish lips preventing them from cracking and drying out and due natural collagen replenishment they reduce wrinkles, smooth the skin out and make lips appear full and sensual; Long Term Results - They stimulate cells regeneration and repair in deep skin layers which upholds the effect of healthy and firm skin and protects against premature aging caused by UV light, makeup and other factors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIOAQUA 12pcs Collagen Crystal Lip Mask Moisturer Essence Make Your Lip Attractive and Sexy!
9 months agoSmithtown
BIOAQUA 12pcs Collagen Crystal Lip Mask Moisturer Essence Make Your Lip Attractive and Sexy uploaded by Valerie N.
I love this product. It is very soothing and it makes my lips look plumper. They are very easy to use. The only negative is that the instructions are in Japanese, so I had to look them up. What you do is you remove it from the package and peel off the plastic. Then put over your lips. Leave on for 20 minutes. Remove and massage any remaining oil into lips.
8 months agoChicago
BIOAQUA 12pcs Collagen Crystal Lip Mask Moisturer Essence Make Your Lip Attractive and Sexy uploaded by Angie H.
These masks live my lips so soft and I love doing it with all my other eye mask and facial mask. At the end my lips are so soft and moist and plumped. Anything to keep ourselves with looking young especially our lips looking fabulous why not give it a try.