BY BIO SPOT

Features For Cats Kills Fleas, Ticks And Lice On Contact Kills Flea Eggs For 28 Days Contains An Igr (Insect Growth Regulator) To Kill Flea Eggs For 30 Days Contains Soothing Aloe, Lanolin And Oatmeal Cleans, Conditions And Deodorizes Coats see more...

Julianne D.
My cats recently became infested with fleas. This shampoo works, it kills and repels the fleas. The only thing that I really don't like about it is that after the cats have dried, we can literally see the fleas jumping off of them and onto us, the couch, the rug etc. I guess I like that it repels them, but I would much prefer for the shampoo to just flat out kill them so they don't start infesting my house!
Krystal S.
Midland, MI
My aunt's cat had fleas. She bought bio spot and after using 3 bottles of it she still had issues and had to use a whole other product to kill and prevent them coming back.
In mild cases it seems to work, but when the problem is out of control I don't recommend it.