BY BIO SPOT #85 in Flea & Tick Control

Megan G.
My dog was having some irritation from using frontline, could have been because of sensitive skin. Biospot doesn’t irritate his skin. The only downside is how oily it is, it leaves a residue for days
Bri  J.
Carmichael, CA
This product pretty good At doing its job, but it irritated my dogs skin. We got the right stuff for their weight, and they don't have any skin allergies. I don't know why this brand particular upset their skin. My cat has the same problem when it comes totheir cat selection.
Carlie M.
Take note- This product does not repel ticks it does repel misquitos and kills both and each stage of the flea life cycle.. The product works very well and we've never had an issue with it. For the price the product does its job and I would recommend.
Dawn H.
Torrington, CT
Found this on clearance at my local Agway for my 10 lb Pom. It worked just fine and the price was good at the regular but amazing at the clearance. I would recommend.
Maddie M.
Parma, MI
I use this product once every 6 months! Really works! I've tried everything, but after trying this I've never went back. The price is great too.
Kristina E.
Portage, QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used biospot for our dog and we've never seen a flea or tick so it obviously works well. It was one product we like
Mya H.
Bingley/England
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Effective and very useful ,easy to use on the dogs or cats ,easy instructions to follow