Bio Spot BioSpot Active Care Spot On with Applicator for Cats under 5 lbs, 3 Month Supply

BY BIO SPOT

Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I Rated this a 5 star because Bio-Spot dont make my cats sick! And it works right away! I have been using Bio-Spot for 2 years now and I have always been satisfied since the first time I tried Bio-Spot. I called the Hotline number and learned a lot about fleas, how long they stay dormant and how I needed to vacuum and mop floor daily before fleas disappeared! As long as I put Bio-Spot flea drops on my cats Monthly I have no fleas!
Anabel A.
Queens,NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a good care spot t for cats easy to apply and have a good price, you can find it and animals supply or online
laura T.
Bio spot is my go to brand for all my pet's. it's affordable and safe! I trust it!
Loren J.
Newcastle
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cat is very tiny and as we received her as a kitten she unfortunately had flees. This was the first product we came across on the search and was actually recommended by the vet! After using this on our kitten, she was flee free!
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them, you have the best of the best products that is why I choose you everytime! 🐱🐱
Marcello P.
EuIncrivelmente incrivelmente incrivel esse priduto produto produto... Alem de ser de otima qualidadeEu Incrivelmente incrivelmente incrivel esse priduto produto produto ... Alem de ser de otima qualidadeEu Incrivelmente incrivelmente incrivel esse priduto produto produto ... Alem de ser de otima qualidade.
Dejah S.
Springfield, IL
Doors this stuff really work