BY BIO SPOT

Kills & repels fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, ants and crickets. Treats up to 5,000 square feet. For use with a hose-end sprayer. For use on lawns, trees, shrubs, roses and flowers. Up to 4 weeks of control. For use around residential (home) areas only. Also kills Brown dog ticks, Budworms, Citrus black flies, Cluster flies, Crickets, Earwigs, Elm, spanworms, Fall cankerworms, Gnats, Grasshoppers, House flies, Japanese beetles, Leafminers, Lone star ticks, Mealybugs, Millipedes, Mole crickets, Mosquitoes, Scales, Sowbugs (pillbugs), Tent caterpillars, Ticks including Deer tick (which may carry Lyme disease), and many others. see more...

Logan F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I did notice a little bit of difference when I use this to control the fleas and ticks. I don’t notice my outside car having any issues with fleas and ticks. All in all I think it’s worth trying out if you haven’t already!
stacy C.
I have been using #BioSpot products for over 10 years now. I will not use any other brands. I was so happy when this yard spray came out. Works fast and it's safe for pets and kids. Love it!!!
Stephanie G.
Conway, AR
This worked great on keeping creepy crawlers off my pets. It only took a few days to notice the difference.
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Wil this help with flys too?
Clarissa G.