Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample

Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample

Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Start your review of Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample!
Toronto, ON
The only eyelash curler capable of curling my tiny hooded eyelashes. The curve of this curler is perfect for eyes which are not big or deep set. All you need to do is keep replacing the pad every 6 months or so for the best curling effect.
Burnaby, BC
Is awesome for Asian eye contours. A bit flatter than the Shu Uemura one. Very effective in curling and doesn’t require a lot of presses. Best part is they offer replacement rubber pads so no need to throw out and create more waste.
Great lash curler for my eye shape since it’s a little less curved than regular eye lash curlers. I even repurchased this curler to have one to keep at home and one to keep in my makeup bag!
Beverly Hills, CA
I like the color of the curler, something like ashy black. It looks stylish. Also I find it convenient that you can buy extra rubber pieces from the same brand. However, the result which I get while using this curler is sometimes somewhat dissatisfying. It puts my eyelashes into a strange angle.
I used to be a big believer in eyelash curlers with a springy grip but this completely changed my mind. It was a little difficult to use at first but now I have really good control with curling my lashes. It doesn't really fit my eye shape though so I might try another brand
The BEST eyelash curler ever! The pads don't last any longer than other brands though. I lost my first one so I bought another. These are worth the price.
Mississauga , ON
This is the best eyelash curler I’ve tried! You don’t have to squeeze hard and yet they have a perfect curl every time. I don’t regret splurging on this.
This glow serum is so perfect for ur skin and perfect bottle and it is bio-performance really amazing I highly recommend this product 🥰🥰
Montréal, QC
I use this one everyday in my morning routine. Since I have very long eyelashes, sometimes i'm not able to fit all of them in one shot.
Barcelona
Mis expectativas no las ha cumplido pero es un serum perfecto para adentrarte dentro del mundo de la cosmetica