Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample

Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample

Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Always wanted to try does it leave the skin glowing and radiant?
Start your review of Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum Sample!
For anyone reading 45 yrs and up - the Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum is well worth the investment. It hits the mark on all points of age-fighting needs. The scent is fine, barely noticeable, it does not sting or irritate my skin, it helps to soften fine lines and makes skin appear more firm and supple. I would definitely purchase again.
Glendale, AZ
As a makeup artist of almost 20 years, this is still the best eyelash curler on the market! Many of my colleagues would agree! I have used it forever! I love that you can buy replacement pads. Although they hold up so well I rarely need new ones. Anyone who is serious about makeup personally or professionally needs this!
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: ULTA
So far this is the best eyelash curler for big round eyes. It absolutely curls my lash. I do not like it doesn't fit my whole eye in, but their isn't one I have found that does. It curls my lashes in 1 try and it wasn't expensive at all. Out of all the curlers on the market so far this is the best.
Baker City, OR
Great for asian eyelids! Does not pinch skin or pull eyelashes off. Used this for a few years and never going back to any other curler. Gives good lift when applied. Make sure to get a new one 6-8 months or replace the stopper. The only thing I wish it did was clean itself haha.
Santa Monica , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eyelash curler. It curls my lash the most out of all the other alternative ones. The curl will last me all day with or without mascara. Also let me just say that I don’t have long lashes. My lashes are short but full. Definitely worth it. 15/10 high recommend!!!
Union City, CA
I’ve used a lot of eyelash curlers but none of them seem to really fit my asian eyes well. Other ones tend to grab onto the ends of my lids but I haven’t ran into this problem with this one! And curls my lashes in a really natural looking curl too!
Shreveport, LA
Best lash curler out there. Grabs all my lashes without pinching, and my lashes stay curled all day. Highly recommend! I can definitely tell a difference between this brand and drug store brands I’ve used in the past.
Austell, GA
Best eyelash curler I’ve ever used! It is a little on the expensive side but I absolutely love it. I love it because it doesn’t hurt my lashes when I curl it and it doesn’t tear or tug at my eyelashes.
This is my jam. I’ve tried cheaper drugstore curlers and I would always pinch my eyelid or pull out lashes but not with this. Gives a perfect curl every time and never causes me pain
The only curler I can use besides shu uemura, which isn’t as easily accessible in stores. Easiest to use for my eye shape especially as a mixed girl. The shape of your curler matters! Definitely recommend.