BeautyFaceFacial SkincareShiseido
Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum

Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum

What it is:A multibenefit serum that dramatically reduces discoloration, redness, dullness, and visible signs of aging for beautifully even-toned, radiant skin. What it is formulated to do:This luxurious, powerful serum creates even-toned skin while reducing redness and discoloration. It improves visible signs of aging including fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and loss of resilience. It allows ideal levels of nutrients and oxygen to move throughout the skin for a smooth, radiant, youthful-looking complexion. Research results:In a consumer study: - 73% felt their skin had a revived glow immediately - 81% felt their skin's dullness improved after 1 week - 84% felt their skin was more vibrant after 1 week - 84% felt multiple signs of aging improved after 4 weeks - 93% felt their skin looked healthier and vibrant after 4 weeks - 90% felt dullness improved after 4 weeks - 72% felt redness improved after 4 weeks

How is the pricing?
Start your review of Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie W.
Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Macy's
This serum works so well on my sensitive skin. Serums and moisturizers from some brands can bring a burning sensation to my skin, but NOT Shiseido! I feel like you really can’t go wrong with Shiseido products. This serum is super moisturizing and I’ve been using it at night time. I noticed my skin feels soft in the morning and looks very fresh and awake! Love this one! Feels great from application to finish! It evens out my skin tone and brings clarity to your face while soothing your skin. Skin feels supple and looks radiant! Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum #shiseido #skin #skincare #regimen #beauty #skinregimen #routine #skinroutine #hydrator #hydrating #hydration #moisturize #serum #moisturizer #superserum #beautiful #beautifulskin #glowingskin #glow #bioperformance #glowserum #glowy #glowyskin #selfcare #toning #tone #clarity #wrinkles #finelines
Ruth P.
Agawam, MA
Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum uploaded by Ruth P.
Bio-Performance Glow Revival Serum uploaded by Ruth P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This serum is definitely a go if you’re looking for glowy, clear skin, the texture is very lightweight but it thickens as you rub on your skin and it makes my face look and smells like I got a professional facial treatment, I’m absolutely in love with this facial serum, it was a little pricy but it’s total worth it. My skin just feels amazing like literally amazing one after a few days of use. I totally recommend this serum although is pricey the product lasts for months if not a year, I’ve had mines for 7 months using it continually and still have more than half of the bottle left🙌🏽🙌🏽❤️
jillian N.
This is SUCH a good serum! It spreads evenly and smoothly and absorbs into my thirsty skin without hassle. The consistency makes it easy to layer on other skin care products over top of it. If you've never tried a luxury skincare brand before, Shiseido products will make you question why you've never splurged before!
Brittany  G.
Langley Afb, VA
Such a good product! Very light. A nice thin product that goes on smooth and soaks in to your skin so easily. Is a bit pricey but this brand and product are so worth the price. The packaging is quality too! Definitely highly recommend. #shiseido Shiseido
Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this serum and I have sensitive skin. And it doesn’t make my skin red. It’s very effective but you have to actually use it on the daily. It exceeds my expectations and more. I would recommend this to be used every night before you sleep.
Marissa  N.
A beautiful serum! It feels like you are aren’t wearing anything at all on your face - in a good way! It definitely makes my skin so baby soft and helps brighten it a bit! You will like how your skin feels after.
Darlene B.
Oh holy serum! She’s one pricey product but she works wonders! I love how this works with diminishing uneven tones on my face. With two weeks of using I can tell my pores are a lots smaller, I love it! I would definitely buy another one
zyrah M.
Danbury, CT
Super glowing serum. i love using whos everyone i finish a face mask because it definitely lifts up and brightens my face. Super effective. I am a first time user and love it. I use so many serums and this is by far my favorite one. pricey but leaves face looking and feeling flawless. recommend to everyone who have super dry skin.
Madah M.
Stockton, Cleveland
I use this before I start applying makeup to give my skin that extra oomph. Especially as summer is around the corner I don't want to lather my skin in foundation, and using this serum improves my skin.
Sarah M.
Yasss. I love love Shiseido products. This serum is actually my all time favorite. Its so lightweighted and it doesnt take lomg to see results.