Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz

by Bio-Oil

#12 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

How good is it for stretch marks? Will is make them less visible?
Does the product cause any breakouts and is this good for sensitive skin?
[brand:bio-oil-21] does anyone know if it is good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz!
Product Highlights
This Bio-Oil REALLY WORKS! It help lighten and make almost all my scars disappear even ones I have had since childhood!! Use as directed twice a day everyday and I can promise you real results!! I wish I had known about it years ago!!in reviews
I had very bad stretch marks after pregnancy, and this oil diminished them and shrunk them by a lot. made me feel more confident in my own body. its also great for dry skin from exzema. the only things is its a bit spendy although it does last a while. in reviews
I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft).in reviews
That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. in reviews
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Alena L.
World’s leading scar and stretch mark product! I use it to improve the appearance of my skin during weight fluctuations but also for suntan, as it protects my skin from UV radiation and keeps it moist!😌
Chagan S.
Berkeley, CA
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Chagan S.
I have been using this on a huge keloid I got after a cut. And it’s helped me so much. The Keloid is almost gone and the scar has reduced so much. I have had this bottle almost a year, time to buy a new one!
Brandi A.
Miramar, FL
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Brandi A.
Bio oil is the truth!! I’m so happy I have a platform where I can share my review! Over the years I put on some weight and with that comes stretch marks! I tried everything from oil oils, coconut oils and all sorts of wraps to get rid of the stretch marks. Nothing worked but bio oil! My marks are barely visible now.It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Camila P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Camila P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I speak from my experience, I searched a lot and read reviews trying to find an oil that would help me reduce my stretch marks from pregnancy since I got them in the last month, well I can say that it has reduced them a lot and some of them are almost invisible, this is my second jar and I will continue using it because of the results I see, I can't say that it can help everyone because we all have different skin but it has helped me and it moisturizes the skin! Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz
Sulymar B.
Grovetown, GA
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Sulymar B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This oil smells good it feels good. Not sticky and I noticed changes in 2 days! I love this such a life saver for stretch marks pregnancy or non pregnancy related omg!! This is the best !
Brandy T.
Mobile, AL
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Brandy T.
I love Bio-Oil it works so well on my stretch marks something that I had never had until here recently and a friend of mine has suggested I buy this so I did and I have not been disappointed yet my stretch marks are starting to disappear you can still see them but nowhere near as bad as you could before. I would definitely suggest this to anybody that is looking
Kelsie R.
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Kelsie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I'm pregnant and due in 15 days and I use this my whole pregnancy for stretch Mark's and I honestly only have 1 stretch mark and my boyfriend uses for his scar and its healed it up more than anything hes ever used
Sharla C.
Fountain, CO
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Sharla C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this oil because it’s light, and absorbs into the skin well. I use this all over after my baths and showers. I have a lot of stretch marks, so I like an oil that addresses these needs.
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Everyone close to me knows that I will forever be loyal to Bio-Oil. It makes my skin glow (not to mention help to eradicate all the dark marks I had from prior acne on my cheeks). I literally put this all over my body and face after getting out of the shower and it’s heavenly! My skin is soft and so so healthy! I seriously cannot recommend this product enough!
Emma G.
Vancouver, WA
Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz uploaded by Emma G.
I have suffered (had) stretch marks since my early teens and now into my twenties. To say it's disheartening is an understatement. It was my biggest source of insecurity and I thought I was totally alone. Honestly, I was willing to spend any amount of money to make them go away or even just fade. Not saying bio-oil is life changing nor have my stretch marks gone away but I have continued hydrating them and the fading has started which is awesome. Stay positive. Everyone gets stretch marks they are unique.

714 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sadie C.
Daytona Beach
il y a 11 jours
Bio Oil does anyone know if it is good for sensitive skin?
Jacqui G. il y a 11 jours
Yes it’s fine for sensitive skin. It’s a lovely oil that absorbs into the skin easily. Great if you have any scarring on your body. Leaves skin feeling smooth and nourished.