Jasmine B.

How long did you apply this product before you started seeing a change in scar appearances?

Kait C.
Kait C.
2 years, 11 months ago
This product did not work for me. There was no changes but I like the smell and I like how its very moisturizing.
Swati D.
Swati D.
REGINA, SK
3 years, 5 months ago
I have noticed a change in the skin firmness and moisturizing in just two weeks of use. As far as noticing changes in the wrinkle goes I guess one needs to use it for over a month atlas before noticing any results.
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
3 years, 10 months ago
I was going to ask but I see that people have already answered. I want to try this. Thanks girls...Likes for everyone
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
3 years, 12 months ago
Took 2 months to see results, but it's great.
Morrigan M.
Morrigan M.
Victoria, BC
4 years, 3 months ago
I still haven't seen results.
Angelie K.