BY BIO-OIL #4 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer
  • "I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft)." in 22 reviews
  • "That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. " in 5 reviews
Celisa S.
Celisa S.
Bennington, VT
This is by far the best product I have ever used for treating and fading scars. Prior to finding this, I had used other popular products on the market religiously, as one is supposed to do when trying to fade scars. It was a part of my daily routine, but I got frustrated when I saw no results after weeks of application.

I swapped the other items out for Bio-Oil after my sister picked it up for me as a gift. I loved the way it smelled, as it reminded me of a skin care cream I adored (MK's ultra moisurizer). It felt luxurious and I really enjoyed the two times a day I dedicated to massaging it into the areas of my skin that had severe scars from a skin condition that left me with some very visible patches of red skin on my forehead and cheeks.

Unfortunately, the skin condition has flared up a few times over the years, but much less frequently. The good news is that bio-oil has never triggered a flare and it is actually a good way to help treat a flare. And afterward, it helps to prevent scarring/fade scars that will inevitably appear.

Aside from using it for scars, I've also used it as a special treatment here and there, and it seems to have helped even my skin tone. It is especially wonderful at hydrating my face in the wintertime, and it's best applied at night.

This stuff is seriously magic. This product just plain works wonders, and I would imagine that it might help fade stretch marks effectively as well. Great for sensitive skin and well worth every cent spent. I have had the same bottle for years now, though it is time for me to re-up!

Just get it. It is worth a shot! My worst scars aren't visible anymore, and for all of the damage done to my skin by this disease (acne inversa) and sun exposure (severe sunburns/pale skin) I look pretty fantastic.

Next step: fading gallbladder surgery scars!
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
I use this product for scars, stretch marks, night cream and a moisturizer. As far as the scars and stretch marks, I haven't noticed a huge difference, just a slight one. HOWEVER, for a night cream for my face and an all over body moisturizer, I LOVE IT. Only thing I don't like is that it takes about 30 minutes for my skin to absorb. Doesn't smell bad, which is nice since I put it on my face. I wake up and my face, legs, arms, butt, etc are SO SOFT. I use it once a day before I go to bed. Only product that hasn't made me break out on my face and has evened my skin tone slightly, I have acne scars from my youth and now I don't even wear foundation on most days because I don't need to. Would recommend it for LONG TERM use.
Shanna S.
Shanna S.
Chester Sprgs, PA
I thought this was a miracle product when I bought because I saw so many good reviews. I have some acne scarring and some dark spots on my face that I thought this would help with. I also have a large dark scar on wrist that I was using this on. The large dark scar on my wrist definitely faded but the ones on face got lighter as well but I wouldn't say they went away perfectly- it was a lot harder to gauge if it worked on my face since I got new pimples after that. But this is not a holy grail product as it seemed from the other reviews. It works at first but I think your skin gets used to it. Also, I love applying this on my face after I wash my face before sleep because I wake up and skin feels great and hydrated.
Christine L.
Christine L.
Aurora, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
As an actual user of Bio Oil, here's an actual honest opinion of the product. I have 3 little beauties and after my first a I had really bad purple toned stretch marks.... I only used coconut based lotion which didn't do anything. So with my second daughter I tried Bio oil and was amazed at how much I loved it. While pregnant it actually went into my skin and I hardly ever itched when my stomach stretched. After using it for a few months I noticed my stretch marks started to turn clear and also were visually minimal! Even on my appendicular scar it was almost completely unnoticeable!!!! I recommend this to any one with uneven skin tone, stretch marks, scars or pregnant!!!!
Nina M.
Nina M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product!!! It saved my face (and restored my confidence). When I scraped my nose really badly against the bottom of a swimming pool doing tricks, I searched for a scar preventing product immediately. I applied this oil all over my face before I go to bed every day and in two months my nose scar (size of a dime!) is barely noticeable now! On top of that, my acne scars got lighter and now my skin flows naturally. It's not too greasy and absorbs well so I also start putting it on certain spots before applying my foundation and sunblock. Makeup actually stays on better after this! Especially around my smile lines, powder doesn't crease any more! Highly recommend!
Cher B.
Cher B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this for stretch mark purposes but found that because my stretch marks were already years old, white and faded, this did nothing to really reduce appearance. It probably is more geared to fresh purple stretch marks because this stuff is amazing for fresh scars I tend to get from bug bites in the summer time. No doubt my go to item when I want to fade the scars to nothing within a few months. I do use it consistently everyday on my legs and feet to produce the fading results. It is a pretty pricey item but I have seen plenty of cartwheel offers for it at target and even saw it at a slightly cheaper price at Marshalls!
Maranda S.
Maranda S.
I have a pretty ugly scar on my wrist from surgery and have been putting Bio-oil on it for a while now. Yes, it has taken a while and a couple of bottles for me to notice a difference, but I can tell that is has softened my scar and evened out the coloring of it. Looks a lot better! Aside from my scar, I use it on my face. A little definitely goes a long way. Does not leave my face greasy and soaks in super fast, which is great for when you're in a rush or have dry skin like me. It is fine under makeup. The price can be painful, but it lasts a long time. Getting it at Sam's Club is the way to go price wise.
shelly b.
shelly b.
Superior Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bio Oil has become the first part in my daily skin care regimen. over the summer my skin became very dry from being in the sun and heat. I started using Bio Oil daily as soon as I stepped out of the shower. it is so smooth and silky. it penetrates quickly so there is no oily residue left over. then I proceed with my body moisturizer to seal the deal.. then what remaining oil is left on my hands, I pat on my face before I put on facial moisturizer. and I am good to go. the softness last all day and leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. I am in love with this product..
Ali K.
Ali K.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff can not be beat! I had a scar I initially started using it for, which it worked great with and saw it disappear with in a few days. Then I started using it all over my face before I go to bed at night, and have been very impressed with the results. I have combo skin, and get oily in my T-zone, but this product does not make me break out or feel "sticky" / "oily". It has helped even out my skin tone, and make it look so much healthier. I also love to put it on my lips before going to bed to keep them from getting dry.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Ontario, CA
LOVE BIO OIL. I SWEAR BY THIS PRODUCT. I had ice pick acne scars and plain ol dark acne scars. i used bio oil every night for 2-3 months and now my scars are mostly gone!! the ones i do have are very light!! i used this for dry skin as well. when i would apply acne creams my skin would get so dry, and i would apply the bio oil to deeply moisturize it. it didn't break me out and it brought my skin back to normal in no time. haven't used this for other scars or stretch marks, but for acne scars THIS PRODUCT WORKS
Shanita M.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Besides stretch marks has anyone tried this on scars?
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this product and how much? What uses is this good for besides scars?
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this? I know I'm young but I've had marks appear on my hips lately.
Michele M.
Michele M.
St Catharines, CA
Did this honestly fade anyone's stretch marks?
Julie M.
Julie M.
Media, PA
Does this leave a greasy or oil feeling?