BY BIO-OIL #7 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

• Does this work for scars ??4 Answers
  • Does this really help get rid of stretch marks or reduce ...5 Answers
  • Does it work for strechmarks? Cause i have A LOT!3 Answers
Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer
  • "This Bio-Oil REALLY WORKS! It help lighten and make almost all my scars disappear even ones I have had since childhood!! Use as directed twice a day everyday and I can promise you real results!! I wish I had known about it years ago!!" in 1608 reviews
  • "I had very bad stretch marks after pregnancy, and this oil diminished them and shrunk them by a lot. made me feel more confident in my own body. its also great for dry skin from exzema. the only things is its a bit spendy although it does last a while. " in 189 reviews
  • "I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft)." in 22 reviews
  • "That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. " in 5 reviews
Amanda A.
To Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer, or not to Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation
Devoutly to Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer wish'd. To die- to sleep.
To sleep- perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub!
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause. There's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life.
For Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Th' oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despis'd love, the law's delay,
The insolence of office, and the spurns
That patient merit of th' unworthy takes,
When Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer himself might his quietus make
With a bare bodkin? Who would these fardels bear,
To grunt and sweat under a weary life,
But that the dread of something after death-
The undiscover'd country, from whose bourn
No traveller returns- puzzles the will,
And makes us rather bear those ills we have
Than fly to others that we know not of?
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all,
And thus the native hue of resolution
Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,
And enterprises of great pith and moment
With this regard their currents turn awry
And lose the name of action.- Soft you now!
The fair Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer!- Nymph, in thy orisons
Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer all my sins rememb'red.
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
This product is my secret weapon! Definitely my Holy Grail of skin care products. I discovered it years ago while looking for something to help my stretch marks around my chest and stomach, and this product made them disappear completely after just about a month of using it twice a day! I have used it on scars (even one that was almost 10 years old) and would you believe it has all but erased that too? So then I started using it on my face to see what it would do about my sun spots and areas of hyperpigmentation...and those are all gone now also. It even helped clear my acne that I struggle with since I have PCOS. I literally can't believe how much this one bottle has helped me. A little goes a long way so just one bottle has accomplished all of this for me!

I am an endocrinology nurse practitioner and I recommend this product to help my patients who have thyroid surgery so they don't develop scarring on the delicate skin of their necks. They have loved it as much as I have!

I don't know what they put into this stuff but I'm convinced it's magic. Pretty sure I would die if this is ever discontinued... 💕
Michelle G.
I love using bio oil for everything. I use it on scars and all over my body. My 4 year old daughter fell and ended up with a scar on her cheek and I used this every day 2 times a day for a few months and the scar is almost gone. I had a scar on my stomach from getting my tubes tied and this faded it to where I can hardly see it anymore. I also use this a lot during the winter. When I'm sick and have a runny nose I will put this on my nose and it stops it from becoming raw from blowing/ wiping my nose so much. You can use this oil from head to toe. I have so many bottles stored away because I bought a bunch so I don't run out anytime soon.
nicole p.
Louisville
seriously the best thing that helped me when I needed something to fade my stretch marks fast. I used this product when I got out of the shower and my pores were open and soaked the oil up the best. this product will work if you use it twice a day like it says and you use it consistently for atleast 4 months straight. it helps to fade scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tone and even works as a moisturizer for super dry skin. if youre self conscious about your stretch marks this product will work wonders to help your self esteem and get your confidence back up. it worked so well for the stretch marks on my hips and undearms when I gained 25 lbs over  6 month period. I can attest to this product and highly recommend 10/10!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This is my holy grail product in skin care! This oil does it all! I love that this product is not an oil that sits on your skin. It really soaks into the skin and does not leave an oily cast on your face. It makes your skin extremely soft and moisturized. I also love the scent ! It is super refreshing. This oil also has so many great benefits which include improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tones, aging skin, and dehydration! And it truly does all these things. I have been using this for over a year and my skin has drastically changed since I started using it. My acne scars faded and my skin brightened. I can’t stress it enough this great this is! Everyone definitely needs to give this product a go !
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
So far I really like the Bio-Oil I got it from Target and I've been using it for about a month and my skin does feel a lot softer I mostly been using it like on my torso and my knees and it does feel softer but the only problem is it if it's an oil so it makes things like more slippery than I would like you have to let it sit on your skin for a little while to soak in before you put on clothes or anything which isn't great for getting ready in the morning but at night after your shower it's not such a big deal
Brianna C.
THIS OIL DOES NOT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS! Please do not buy into the hype this oil does not do anything for stretch marks, dark spots, etc, etc. Purchased and used this oil many times and it did nothing. It’s just any overpriced oil mixture. I will say it does moisturize the skin nicely and in turn IF your skin is well nourished it will repair ITSELF. The oil does not enhance nor speed up the process just treat your skin right and trust the process.
Janna H.
Kenosha, WI
This is a must have in my skin care collection. I have been using Bio Oil for three years and love it. I have dry skin and this has been the only oil that lasts me through the night with moisture. Now it does make you look a bit oily so I recommend using it at night. I can confidently say this has helped with my acne scarring as well. I pick at my skin (I know so bad) and there have been times where I expected a scare because I had dug very deep and this oil has made those accidents almost not even show or erased the scar.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I give this product 5 stars because it is absolutely legit! I am in love and obsessed with this product. This product got rid of my stretch marks on my stomach that I got suddenly when I gained a little weight. It’s like you would never know i ever had any to begin with. This product does a lot. I put it on my face to lessen the appearance of fine lines and small scars as well. I will always buy this product because it’s that amazing. It’s a little expensive for what it is, but well worth it. A little goes a long way since it’s an oil and i find it most effective after taking a hot shower when your pores are open and ready to absorb.
Kalani D.
Rialto
Bio oil is sooo hydrating on the skin. I use this as a body oil. I mix it in with my body cream and apply it all over my legs after a shave or my arms when I’m feeling a little dry and I seriously feel so soft and smooth afterwards. My skin has never felt so hydrated. (Don’t use on the face tho it will clog your pores for sure and that won’t be cute).

I’ve tried using this on some scars I have specifically keloids which I read would help get rid of them. So I applied this twice daily for weeks on end and haven’t noticed any difference so I’m not sure if it’ll really work. I’ll keep trying tho bc I really want them gone!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Besides stretch marks has anyone tried this on scars?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Where can I find this product and how much? What uses is this good for besides scars?
Megan J.
Where can I find this? I know I'm young but I've had marks appear on my hips lately.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Did this honestly fade anyone's stretch marks?
Christina Q.
Is Bio Oil worth buying if you have combination/oily skin?