Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer

by Bio-Oil

#14 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

Does the Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer help with clearing stretch marks or does it change the color of stretch marks?
How long until you start seeing results?
What’s the best way to apply this product ?
Start your review of Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
“This Bio-Oil REALLY WORKS! It help lighten and make almost all my scars disappear even ones I have had since childhood!! Use as directed twice a day everyday and I can promise you real results!! I wish I had known about it years ago!!” in reviews
“I had very bad stretch marks after pregnancy, and this oil diminished them and shrunk them by a lot. made me feel more confident in my own body. its also great for dry skin from exzema. the only things is its a bit spendy although it does last a while. ” in reviews
“I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft).” in reviews
“That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. ” in reviews
I've only tried some samples of this product that I gain in some sort of women fair, but from what I tried I enjoyed it. I gain something like 10 little packs from this oil and I used all of the and the only difference that I notice was that my skin, where my stretch marks are, was a bit more moisturised, but nothing to really 'improve' my stretch marks. But I think if I use the product, like all of the package, I would obtain some kinf of result
I initially started using Bio-Oil for my stretch marks. I used it for a couple of months and I didn’t notice any improvement in the appearance of my old stretch marks, which was disappointing because it’s not a cheap product. However, I did notice that the texture of my skin looked healthier and more hydrated. I have dry skin so I love using oils on my body. Anyway, I know people who have used Bio-Oil for stretch marks and seen results so I guess it works for some people. It does have other benefits like anti-aging and removing uneven skin tone. So I’ve continued to use it.

I have heard good things about bio-oil and decided to do some research. I used this product for three months and to be honest it's not bad, but it's not a miraculous product, it did nothing to my uneven skin tone or stretch marks. Now I use it after shaving my legs, and it also helps to prevent itching, that's the only good thing i have to say about it. I do not intend to buy this product again.

Jonesboro , GA
This oil is amazing, I absolutely swear by it. I used it as a teenager because I had a lot of scars on my legs and it cleared them up. Even when I was pregnant with my daughter I used this daily and I can say I don't have one single stretch mark. This is just an all around amazing product.
Amazing stuff I was burnt from a waxer and was told to get some bio oil to help with it and within a week it was healing up good because my skin is shocking with certain products this really helped me can be abit pricey but is worth it. Highly recommended
Albufeira, Faro
Someone recommended this and I was like yeah I ll give it a try (didn't thought will do much) but boy was I wrong 😁 I love this soo much and it made huge diference to my skin... But you gotta use it for few weeks before you will see any massive changes.
Toronto, ON
I use this body oil after I get my eyebrows waxed. It just seems to sloth and moisturizer the area. I have the big bottle and it's lasted me a long time as bio oil blends easily. I don't love the scent though.
New Britain, CT
Really good for sensitive skin. After using for a month straight I saw results, stretch marks and scars started fading. The oil has a good smell that isn't overpowering and it soaks into the skin really well.
coimbra
If you have stretch marks, scars or dry patches this is your miracle!! The long term using of this oil will in fact fix all of those! Smells nice too!!
Norcross, GA
I used this on my surgery scars and stretch marks. I think its a good treatment. I'm sure if i used it more often i would see better results

611 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zillah
il y a 2 jours
Elene K. • il y a 2 jours
It’s one of the best oils I’ve ever used. Can’t say it totally fades away but stretch marks, but result is good
Rocky Point, NC