BY BIO-OIL #5 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

• Does this work for scars ??4 Answers
  • Does this really help get rid of stretch marks or reduce ...5 Answers
  • Does it work for strechmarks? Cause i have A LOT!3 Answers
Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer
  • "This Bio-Oil REALLY WORKS! It help lighten and make almost all my scars disappear even ones I have had since childhood!! Use as directed twice a day everyday and I can promise you real results!! I wish I had known about it years ago!!" in 1608 reviews
  • "I had very bad stretch marks after pregnancy, and this oil diminished them and shrunk them by a lot. made me feel more confident in my own body. its also great for dry skin from exzema. the only things is its a bit spendy although it does last a while. " in 189 reviews
  • "I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft)." in 22 reviews
  • "That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. " in 5 reviews
Kaylee O.
Racine
This has changed my skin. I kept reading great things about it and thought I would try it out. I started using it for my acne scarring and dry skin and it’s helped so much. I have sensitive and super dry skin that gets deep cystic acne on my chin and cheeks from PCOS. It not only cleared up the scarring, but my cystic acne is all gone. I didn’t realize how much it was helping and how good my skin was until I stopped using it. I stopped using it as the weather got warmer afraid my skin would be too oily. My face started breaking out again and leaving hyper-pigmentation. I started using it again and my face cleared up right away. It soaks in really well and doesn’t leave my face greasy even in the hot weather. A bottle lasts forever as well! Have been using it for about 4 months and have over half a bottle left. Will repurchase forever.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I've used this oil for multiple things. First I used it for durrinf pregnancy. Really it made my skin moisturized and I still do not have any stretch marks !!! I wish I used it on my hips too beucase that's the only place I have stretch marks . But even after noticing stretch Marks on my hips I used to this oil for few months and guess what they are fading away !!! Slightly still showing but way better then before . I use this on face during winter . Helps my dry skin so much!!! I'm in love with this and highly recommend it to anyone ..
Amber B.
Zionsville , IN
People have been asking me about what I've use on my stomach which I found odd because I didn't quite know why and honestly I get really dry itchy skin especially when I'm super warm and especially during summer time so add on being pregnant where your stomach is stretching and growing it can be very uncomfortable. Well these two products have been my absolute must have maternity products. I've been using the bio oil and lotion together since the end of my first trimester because my poor stomach would get so itchy. Bio-Oil Specialist MoisturizerSo if you're a mommy to be and want some relief these are my go to belly products. And another perk... I guess this bio oil is amazing for stretch marks too!! So that's perk!!!
Tina M.
I love this product!!! A friend of mine recommended it to be during my pregnancy. I was using the Palmer’s Tummy Butter but after buying this, I fell in love. I love the benefits of it and it felt amazing on my skin. I used it during and post pregnancy. I used it on my tummy area, breasts, thighs and butt. My skin felt so soft using this product. I used it everyday, about twice a day! I ran through this product like water! It’s definitely a must have during pregnancy and after. It will help to prevent stretch marks and / or heal stretch marks, it’s an amazing product. I’m not disappointed at all with it, the only thing is that I wish I can find it in more stores! I only found it in my local Target, but every time I go now they’re out of stock. Last time I bought two, just so I can have a back up. I’m running low now and I’m hoping to find one soon!
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This is my holy grail product in skin care! This oil does it all! I love that this product is not an oil that sits on your skin. It really soaks into the skin and does not leave an oily cast on your face. It makes your skin extremely soft and moisturized. I also love the scent ! It is super refreshing. This oil also has so many great benefits which include improving the appearance of scars, stretch marks, uneven skin tones, aging skin, and dehydration! And it truly does all these things. I have been using this for over a year and my skin has drastically changed since I started using it. My acne scars faded and my skin brightened. I can’t stress it enough this great this is! Everyone definitely needs to give this product a go !
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
So far I really like the Bio-Oil I got it from Target and I've been using it for about a month and my skin does feel a lot softer I mostly been using it like on my torso and my knees and it does feel softer but the only problem is it if it's an oil so it makes things like more slippery than I would like you have to let it sit on your skin for a little while to soak in before you put on clothes or anything which isn't great for getting ready in the morning but at night after your shower it's not such a big deal
Kimberly J.
Mt. Pleasant, MI
This product is my secret weapon! Definitely my Holy Grail of skin care products. I discovered it years ago while looking for something to help my stretch marks around my chest and stomach, and this product made them disappear completely after just about a month of using it twice a day! I have used it on scars (even one that was almost 10 years old) and would you believe it has all but erased that too? So then I started using it on my face to see what it would do about my sun spots and areas of hyperpigmentation...and those are all gone now also. It even helped clear my acne that I struggle with since I have PCOS. I literally can't believe how much this one bottle has helped me. A little goes a long way so just one bottle has accomplished all of this for me!

I am an endocrinology nurse practitioner and I recommend this product to help my patients who have thyroid surgery so they don't develop scarring on the delicate skin of their necks. They have loved it as much as I have!

I don't know what they put into this stuff but I'm convinced it's magic. Pretty sure I would die if this is ever discontinued... 💕
Brianna C.
THIS OIL DOES NOT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS! Please do not buy into the hype this oil does not do anything for stretch marks, dark spots, etc, etc. Purchased and used this oil many times and it did nothing. It’s just any overpriced oil mixture. I will say it does moisturize the skin nicely and in turn IF your skin is well nourished it will repair ITSELF. The oil does not enhance nor speed up the process just treat your skin right and trust the process.
Nonna C.
Queens
If I could give this stuff 10 stars I would.  I use this oil when spring comes to get my skin Summer ready. Over the winter my skin becomes the dessert and I find myself able to write my name in my skin. No matter what I use it will work for a few hours and by the afternoon it looks as if I never lotioned. I especially considerate on the back of my calves they suffer the most. This oil penetrates well and doesn't leave you greasy.  It doesn't really have a smell so that's a plus.  I normally shop around when buying it as it can be expensive. Amazon and Target are the two places I order it from.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I love the smell and feel of this oil. It was recommended to me when pregnant a year and a half ago. I used it while pregnant before my stretch marks started to appear as well as after they appeared and have continued to use it on my stretchmarks. It definitely works for me. It has diminished my stretchmarks a lot and it probably would have prevented me from having any stretchmarks if it weren't for my obgyn's messing up my due date (I have iregular menstrual cycles and my obgyn changed my due date after my 12 week ultrasound, which caused me to go 10 months pregnant!) I wouldn't have had any stretchmarks!!
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Besides stretch marks has anyone tried this on scars?
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Where can I find this product and how much? What uses is this good for besides scars?
Megan J.
Where can I find this? I know I'm young but I've had marks appear on my hips lately.
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
Did this honestly fade anyone's stretch marks?
Jasmine B.
How long did you apply this product before you started seeing a change in scar appearances?