BY BIO-OIL #3 in Body Oil

Contains the Breakthrough Ingredient PurCellin Oil™. Vitamins A & E. Calendula, lavender, rosemary & chamomile oils. Face & body. Non-greasy. Rapidly absorbed. Hypoallergenic. suitable for sensitive skin. Specialist Moisturizer for. Scars. Stretch marks. Uneven skin tone. Agin.

• Does this work for scars ??3 Answers
  • Does this really help get rid of stretch marks or reduce the appe...4 Answers
  • Does it work for strechmarks? Cause i have A LOT!3 Answers
Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer
  • "I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft)." in 22 reviews
  • "That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. " in 5 reviews
Caitlin M.
I decided to test the product after seeing it for years and years on the drugstore shelves and even on the shelf of my mom's on beauty cabinet.

I really enjoyed the feel of this oil and how it sank into my skin and made it feel much softer and silkier. Now, I'll be quite frank, I've only been testing this for about a month and don't have any major scars that I can really put it through the ringer on. I do have a few stretch marks that it's been showing some love. I'm giving it four stars because it's pleasant and I'm enjoying using it, but I just haven't used it long enough to fully report on it's long-term benefits.
💋Cara S.
I think it is so sad that so many people have negative assumtions about the quality of a product - soley because it can be purchased in a drugstore versus a high end department store, because let me tell you, there are some true gems hidden in your local drugstore, - INCLUDING THIS PRODUCT, which is an absolute MUST for ME! I can tell you without any hesitation, that this product beats out a TON of the 'higher end' facial oils and other similar skincare products, not only with it's top ingredients, but by the AMAZING results that you CAN AND actually WILL see AND feel! GUARANTEED! Trust me, I know and have bought and tried them all! I WILL be buying the Bio-Oil Specialist Moisturizer for life!!! I mean who wouldn't want to have something that treats •scars •stretch marks •uneven skin tone •aging skin and •dehydrated skin, on hand at all times?!?!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
I used this some while I was pregnant and while I never got stretch marks on my tummy at all before using this, maybe using this during my pregnancy helped. I’ll never know lol. But my daughter is three now and I’ve never had any stretch marks on my belly which is remarkable since I gained 45 pounds during my pregnancy, I am very tiny (100 pounds) and right before I had my girl I was 145. Even after losing all that baby weight and getting to 110 pounds I’ve never had a single stretch mark. Since I used this oil I’ll attribute it to that.
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I have a lot of hormonal acne/ cystic acne scars oh my chin and I 100% recommend the Bio-Oil Skin Care Oil for uneven skin tone and for scars. It has personally helped boost my self-esteem so much because I've always had such a hard time with the acne scars and finding the right product to finally heal the scars on my face and dark spots causing uneven skin tone from the cystic acne. It also last so long so it's well worth the money because a little bit goes a long way and you really see results a lot quicker than any other product I've tried for scars or uneven skin tone.
Leann C.
Oakland, CA
Bio-Oil truly does help with the appearance of pigmentation on your skin. It does take a while to see results, and you must be consistent when applying the product in order to see any fading. It also works as a nice moisturizer--however, I find that since this product is an oil it takes a while to absorb fully into the skin. This has discouraged me in the past from using it every day on my face because it takes a while to really soak in. Bio-Oil is also really popular for expecting moms who want to prevent stretch marks because of the level of hydration it adds to the skin.
Kayla D.
American fork, UT
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff, and will rave about it as much as I can, I am 21 years old and have had acne since I was 12, I know this is not an acne product but i started cleaning my face with organic soft face wash and using Bio Oil as a moisturizer instead of lotion and my scaring, redness, and acne has lessen ALLOT, the black and  deep pores I had have become small , and some have even gone away completely. I love this stuff so much.  On my second bottle
Marci B.
MARSHALL, NC
I've been using Bio Oil since it became available. ❤I LOVE IT❤❤. I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT. ❤MADLY IN LOVE!!❤❤ When I found out it was available at my local store i hopped in the car& went& bought every single bottle they had, lol! This oil is GREAT for so many skin problems/issues. Stretch marks, surgery scars, acne scarring& more. The best part about this oil for me personally is that its ALL GREAT FOR YOUR(MY!) SKIN!!
IF you haven't tried Bio Oil yet, you NEED TO!!❤😉
Courtney B.
Easton, PA
I have been using this during pregnancy to help hopefully prevent stretch marks and so far so good! I apply to my hips, thighs, butt, abdomen, and breasts after I get out of the shower. The scent is not too overwhelming and it absorbs relatively quickly. I did make the mistake of getting dressed right after applying once and ruined a shirt so make sure you give it time to absorb so you don't ruin your clothes! I found it at Walgreens for roughly $12.
Carly S.
In 2011 I was in a car accident and my face went into the front windshield. My ER doctor refused to put stitches in my face due to excessive scarring, so, I used Miderma scarring lotion short term (3 months) and have used Bio-Oil since then. I’ve also put my curling iron on my face more than once.. I use Bio-Oil for that, too. My scarring is noticeable without makeup, but with even the tiniest bit up makeup it’s perfectly covered (AKA my scars are flat + faded). I now put this on my face every day before my makeup! I am super allergic to everything and have sensitive skin and have never had an issue. I would highly recommend. It’ll last you FOREVER too. I attached picture of my face with NO filter, but I am wearing foundation.
Leah G.
Love this. I bought it based on the recommendation of a fellow mama - I wasn’t disappointed. I’m very lucky that I didn’t get many stretchies on my belly, but I did get them on my breasts. I felt the bio-oil helped to keep them sort of under control, and helped to fade them towards the end of my pregnancy and after I had the baby. Do be aware it has a scent to it, but I found it to be very pleasant. I used it on my whole body post shower - felt luxurious and always absorbed quickly (for an oil especially).
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
Besides stretch marks has anyone tried this on scars?
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Where can I find this product and how much? What uses is this good for besides scars?
Megan J.
Where can I find this? I know I'm young but I've had marks appear on my hips lately.
Michele M.
St Catharines , ON
Did this honestly fade anyone's stretch marks?
Jasmine B.
How long did you apply this product before you started seeing a change in scar appearances?