Bio-Oil Skincare Oil

by Bio-Oil

#10 in Body Oil

Oil has the remarkable ability to improve the skin. How and why, is not completely understood as the benefits of oil are mostly known only through folklore. Bio‑Oil® Skincare Oil was the first oil to be submitted to clinical trials and prove that it could improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. It was the success of these trials that prompted doctors and pharmacists around the world to begin recommending the product. Today Bio‑Oil® Skincare Oil is the world’s leading scar and stretch mark product with over 400 skincare awards to its name.

Does this actually work? How long until you saw results?
How does everyone travel with Bio Oil, specifically on airplanes? I’m worried it’ll leak through the screw cap container…
What type of scars does this fade? Also how long does it take to start seeing results?
Start your review of Bio-Oil Skincare Oil!
Product Highlights
This Bio-Oil REALLY WORKS! It help lighten and make almost all my scars disappear even ones I have had since childhood!! Use as directed twice a day everyday and I can promise you real results!! I wish I had known about it years ago!!in reviews
I had very bad stretch marks after pregnancy, and this oil diminished them and shrunk them by a lot. made me feel more confident in my own body. its also great for dry skin from exzema. the only things is its a bit spendy although it does last a while. in reviews
I also have some small stretch marks on my "love handles", since I'm short, and any weight change is very drastic to my body frame (I weigh 118lbs, 5'2"ft).in reviews
That did not help the appearance a whole lot either, but scars don't go away, they can only be lessened in appearance, so keep that in mind. in reviews
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Alena L.
World’s leading scar and stretch mark product! I use it to improve the appearance of my skin during weight fluctuations but also for suntan, as it protects my skin from UV radiation and keeps it moist!😌
•Raluca S.
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by •Raluca S.
I have 1 on my nightstand and 1 in my bathroom. I use it almost everyday to keep the strech marks away after giving birth. I love how it leaves my skin and I love the smell. It is a bit pricier, but it works!
Assem S.
Brooklyn, NY
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Assem S.
Everyone Bio-Oil Skincare Oil knows that during pregnancy or after childbirth there are stretch marks, I use bio oil every day to avoid them. I don't have stretch marks yet, I really like how it moisturizes the skin and smells great, I will continue to use it after giving birth. I recommend it to everyone :)
Omattie R.
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Omattie R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Works really well to fade scars and prevent and also fade stretch marks. It smells really good. It’s simple and easy to use. I really like the dropper top cover that regulates the flow. Definitely recommend trying.
Chagan S.
Rochester, NY
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Chagan S.
I have been using this on a huge keloid I got after a cut. And it’s helped me so much. The Keloid is almost gone and the scar has reduced so much. I have had this bottle almost a year, time to buy a new one!
Brandi  A.
Newark, NJ
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Brandi  A.
Bio oil is the truth!! I’m so happy I have a platform where I can share my review! Over the years I put on some weight and with that comes stretch marks! I tried everything from oil oils, coconut oils and all sorts of wraps to get rid of the stretch marks. Nothing worked but bio oil! My marks are barely visible now.It’s a little pricey but worth it!
Thea C.
Blue Springs, MO
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Thea C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently purchased this for scaring after surgery, I do not know quite yet how well it works on scaring but it has already helped on skin elasticity and texture.
Shakira S.
Mount Dora, FL
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Shakira S.
I’ve been using this product for a couple of weeks now. My skin normally breaks out when trying new products and It has not breakout my skin, it’s gentle & smells amazing. I only own the travel size but have seen slow changes on my dark spots on my skin. Would recommend
Camila  P.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I speak from my experience, I searched a lot and read reviews trying to find an oil that would help me reduce my stretch marks from pregnancy since I got them in the last month, well I can say that it has reduced them a lot and some of them are almost invisible, this is my second jar and I will continue using it because of the results I see, I can't say that it can help everyone because we all have different skin but it has helped me and it moisturizes the skin! Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
Sulymar B.
Grovetown, GA
Bio-Oil Skincare Oil uploaded by Sulymar B.
Purchased at: Amazon
This oil smells good it feels good. Not sticky and I noticed changes in 2 days! I love this such a life saver for stretch marks pregnancy or non pregnancy related omg!! This is the best !

773 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mikalah L.
Rockhampton, Queensland
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
il y a 5 mois
Celine S. il y a 5 mois
Do you have any Vitamin C capsules?! If you do have capsules, sterilize a needle and pop the capsule open and put the vitamin C on your scar/blemish. Keep doing that, try to not pick at all anymore, and follow up with The Ordinary you have. Best of luck honey!!!🥰