BY BIO-OIL

Bio-Oil 6.7oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil. Bio-Oil supplements the skin’s natural oil layer, helping to restore its barrier function of retaining moisture.

Batteries Included?: No

NOTE - Product expires after 36 months once opened.; Health Concern- Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Stretch Marks, Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture. Skin Care Concern- Dryness; Helps improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry and aging skin. Formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free; Non-greasy and won't clog your pores. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin; #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards

Item Weight: 7.8 ounces

Brand Name: Bio-Oil

Item model number: Bio-Oil

Model Info: Bio-Oil

Batteries Required?: No

Charitie G.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product because I heard about how good it is for scars, sreatchmarks, and many other skin issues. I put it all over my body before I put on my lotion and I live the results I'm seeing. The scar on my leg from a burn is fading, and my skin is looking and feeling so much softer and healthier. I live this stuff!
MADISON O.
Courtenay, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I find the product quite oily, and therefore was rather put-off from using it regularly. However it has a nice, gentle scent and did eventually absorb into skin. I did not see any substantial difference in scar dulling properties; but it worked great on my dry patches!
Lauren P.
Winnipeg, MB
I liked using this product a lot, it really smoothed my skin. However it doesn’t reduce the appearance of scars.