BeautySkinBath & BodyBio-Oil
200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (67oz)

Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz)

by Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil 6.7oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil. Bio-Oil supplements the skin’s natural oil layer, helping to restore its barrier function of retaining moisture.

Batteries Included?: No

NOTE - Product expires after 36 months once opened.; Health Concern- Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, Stretch Marks, Hyper pigmentation and Uneven Texture. Skin Care Concern- Dryness; Helps improves the appearance of uneven skin tone, dry and aging skin. Formaldehyde-free, paraben-free, Sulfate-free, fluoride-free; Non-greasy and won't clog your pores. Hypoallergenic. Ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin; #1 selling scar and stretch mark product in 18 countries and winner of 224 skincare awards

Item Weight: 7.8 ounces

Brand Name: Bio-Oil

Item model number: Bio-Oil

Model Info: Bio-Oil

Batteries Required?: No

I have never used a certain kind of Bio oil . Would anyone recommend it?
Which part of your face and body did you use this oil??
Does this help with dry sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz)!
Samantha B.
Shagbark lane
Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz) uploaded by Samantha B.
I used bio oil for my last two pregnancies and I've always had minimal stretch marks and great results with this product!
Melissa  D.
Celebration, FL
Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz) uploaded by Melissa  D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Baby oil has nothing on this Oil. I have been using Bio Oil for years and it's my go to body care product. Pros: It's smooth to apply, a little goes a long way, it's great on the face as well & you notice a difference in the appearance of your skin and how it feels in as little as 2 weeks. It has helped me tremendously with skin issues. The ONLY con I have is that: you need a "slippery when wet" sign after you put it on. You have to rub it in well and you will have slippery hands after so you have to dry them well or rinse with soap. God help you if you get any on the floor because you'll become a wet seal sliding through the bathroom. All jokes aside. This product has worked wonders on my skin especially with clearing it up and sidenote: it also helps with your tan if your out about in the sun. Always remember your sunscreen. MUCH LOVE Bio-Oil! Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz) Bio Oil
Marquise M.
I just had a breast reduction done, so the scars are gnarly right now. The bio oil was recommended to help with the healing of the incisions....DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE OPEN WOUNDS!!! I will say that I have definitely noticed a difference since I started using 2 weeks ago, it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue. It also has a light pleasant smell. I plan to also start using this for the acne scars on my face.
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
This is very oily and don’t think it helped my oily skin. I used this on acne scars and nothing changed. So disappointing. I can’t find any scar treatments that work.
Kelsee  W.
Helper, UT
I used this on my belly while I was pregnant and I’m not sure if it was the oil but I didn’t get any stretch marks. Right now I’m using it on my thighs and am noticing a little difference. Idk what do ya’ll think?
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
I bought a small size in the hopes that this would help me with my tiger stripes. I have to say that it smells nice but that it doesn't make much difference. It blurs the stripes a tad but it doesn't really delete them. It smelled really nice and the price point wasn't too expensive so it was ok with me.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
Can literally use for basically any skin use! I love it for that matter! So convenient and light oil feeling.
Jessica C.
Mesa, AZ
I've only used it for my one pregnancy but I glazed my entire body in it every day and I would do it again, if given the opportunity. I also used almond and argan oil. And I cant say this product was the key to not getting stretch marks but I will say, the one place I did get some was a part of my body that I didn't oil up often. I personally trust this product works.
Jaime M.
Culver City, CA
My experience with this product has been fantastic so far! I am noticing my stretch marks disappearing! It smells good and the oil seeps in and seems to be effective. I will continue to buy this and use it each morning. I also use Mederma PM at night. I am getting good results. Bio-Oil Specialist Skincare - 6.7 oz
Noel F.
Newton, NJ
This product is phenomenal. I never had a stretch mark prior to getting pregnant. Subtle smell and doesn’t leave you feeling too greasy. Definitely affordable, definitely recommend! Don’t waste a whole bunch of money on other creams for stretch marks. This is the one.