Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz

Clinically proven and dermatologist recommended to help improve the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Bio-Oil is also used to help improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and dehydrated skin.

Recommended Use: Apply twice daily for a minimum of 3 months. During pregnancy apply twice daily from the start of the second trimester.

Size: 2.0 fl oz

Scent: Rose

Gender: Unisex

Does anyone have experience with this BioOil? It seems to be some kind of miracle oil but I feel like I’m faking myself out 😂Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz
Do you or anyone you know have really dry skin or have trouble getting your waterproof mascara off? This is my little secret. I use this oil for EVERYTHING!!! To take off stubborn eye makeup FAST AND EASY to rubbing ALL over my body to stay moisturized and silky smooth. I've even put on the ends of my hair for conditioning.lip balm. I put this on my toddler everyday. I wish I had known about this year's ago. I can't say enough good things about this stuff. If you haven't tried it you should absolutely consider it. You won't be disappointed. A little goes a LONG way. One of the big bottles lasted me a whole year (almost) but now I like keeping the small size bottles in every room. Check it out! Let me know if you love it as Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz much as I do?
Has anyone used this just to deeply hydrate dry skin before applying makeup?
Start your review of Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz!
Katlen R.
lehighacers
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Katlen R.
Purchased at: Target
I got the small one to try it out and will be getting the bigger bottle it has helped me with my stretch marks and I love it! Bio Oil Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz
Elaine L.
Dayton, NJ
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Elaine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this oil! I believe that I first discovered this while traveling. I have not looked back. It is great for treating scars. Apply oil, massage it in, and watch for the results. You may have to be patient. Also, the oil smells good. Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz
Sonya P.
Ravenna, OH
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Sonya P.
Now this Is one product that lives up to its name and is well worth the money!!! I’ve used this for years for old scars and new scars!! It helped get rid of new scars and fade the old ones!! I would highly recommend anyone that wants to get rid of scars to buy this product
Sarah L.
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Target
Scars, stretchmarks, and even keloided scars benefit from this oil! I have been using this oil on stretchmarks and keloided scars for 2 months and my scars have lightened up and softened, and the stretchmarks are super pale- almost invisible. It absorbs super fast, and doesn't leave an oily residue for the rest of the day. Patience is key with this- use it continuously and there will be results! I provided a picture an untreated stretchmark versus ones I have treated with the oil. Huge improvement! My keloid scars on my arms look so much better too, but I think the stretchmarks were photo worthy. 😉 It is super affordable, and a little goes a long way- it will definitely last a while! Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz Bio-Oil 2oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz) Bio-Oil 200ml: Multiuse Skincare Oil (6.7oz)
Tyler M.
Senatobia, MS
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Tyler M.
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Tyler M.
This stuff is the best thing ever invented for stretch marks!!! This is the difference between February 2020 and June 2020!!! Can’t recommend enough!
Anne-Marie F.
Seminole, FL
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Anne-Marie F.
Purchased at: Target
Picked up this little guy at Target, but I’ve also seen at Walgreens. This oil is yummy for your body!! Locks in moisture and I love to use it for some self-care massage. I originally purchased for stretch marks while pregnant, but I use all the time now. The small size is perfect for travel or for your purse! Hydration is key to anti-aging so don’t forget to hydrate in and out!
Emily W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Emily W.
this is like skin crack. my dermatologist told me to use this where i have scars or stretch marks and it works wonders. smells good and absorbs into your skin like a nice drink of water. if i could buy this in a gallon i would!! hidden GEM u can find at CVS or Walgreens!
Arelis H.
Stickney, SD
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Arelis H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Started fading my stretch-marks within a week. I used this during my first pregnancy & now 2 years postpartum following my second pregnancy. I absolutely love it & would recommend it 10/10!Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz
Bri B.
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Bri B.
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Bri B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love the smell of this oil and how it makes my skin soft but honestly it does nothing for my scars at all. I gave it a few tries but they just did not improve. I would recommend for moisture but not for scar treatment. It works wonders on my face in the winter! But thats about it.
Kathy P.
Miami Florida, FL
Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz uploaded by Kathy P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product to treat spots on my face, because I get some after the pimples and with the only product that I have seen improvements is with this one. Bio-Oil has helped me a lot to improve them, it also hydrates the affected areas. It is important to be consistent to see better results.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zoryana K.
Denia
il y a 2 mois
ls Bio Oil 2.0 fl oz good for the scarves ?
Flor M. il y a 2 mois
I would recommend it, helped with my scars and other things on my skin.