HealthWellnessBio Nutrition
Bio-nutrition Women's Wellness, 60 Tablets, Inc

Bio-nutrition Women's Wellness, 60 Tablets, Bio Nutrition Inc.

by Bio Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. Once daily multivitamin with added nutritional support for breast, bone, health, hormonal balance and more. Nails. Skin. Hair. Energy. Hair-skin-nails. Hormonal balance. Complete health. Energy & fitness. Breast and bone health. Description: Women's Wellness is a comprehensive blend of the finest vitamins and minerals combined with super fruit anti-oxidants, wild crafted herbs and co-factors designed to support the dietary needs of today's active women. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease). Satisfaction guaranteed. Recycle. Made in USA.

does anyone have anything bad to say about this product
Start your review of Bio-nutrition Women's Wellness, 60 Tablets, Bio Nutrition Inc.!
Rumy P.
I like the benefits of the pills but they are a little chalky and by the time I received the bottles, many of the pills were broken. I contacted the seller and they kindly sent replacements but again many of the pills were broken up. Again, it is not the seller's fault - I think it is just that the pills are a dry pill and do not have a coating or shell to keep them together.