Bio-Miracle Organic Aloe Mist Spray uploaded by Katie S.

BY BIOMIRACLE

Bio miracle organic aloe mist spray is enriched with aloe and vitamin e to hydrate your skin upon contact. It is perfect to heal and sooth sunburned skin. With the push of a finger, the cooling mist will help dry and sun damaged skin while also moistening to prevent signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Latoya S.
Phoenix
My mom and grandmother always educated me on the skin healing and restorative benefits of aloe. The plant few freely in our backyard back home in Jamaica. Needless to say I always have a bottle of aloe gel in my arsenal for dark spots, minor burns and scars (including acne scarring). I picked up this baby this last summer at a grocery store when I was on a lake trip. My whole group was sun burned from being in 120 degree weather on lake Havasu. My scalp was burned as I had just gotten braids and didn’t keep my hat on. It’s a small bottle but five of us shared it and we felt immediate relief. I kept using it for a couple days after on me and the hubby and as expected, we recovered quickly. The spray delivery makes it much more convenient than a gel so I will always pack this product for summer sun-fills trips.
Carmina P.
Smells great goes on very well. I used this when I went on vacation and unfortunately fell asleep and was sunburned works really well. It's compact so you are able to carry it with you. It's not greasy at all.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
A few weeks ago, I had my hair bleached and dyed for the first time. I ended up with chemical burns on my scalp, which made my scalp psoriasis go nuts as well. I purchased this product because I thought it would be easier to spritz it rather than try and apply an aloe vera gel. After just one (thorough) use of the spray, my scalp was almost completely healed just 24 hours later. I definitely recommend this product, and I plan on using it this summer should I get sunburned!
Jenn S.
Nashville
Love this! It soothes burned skin but leaves NO sticky feeling or scent. It's light but super effective.