Bio-Miracle Organic Aloe Mist Spray uploaded by Katie S.

BY BIOMIRACLE #94 in After-Sun Products

Bio miracle organic aloe mist spray is enriched with aloe and vitamin e to hydrate your skin upon contact. It is perfect to heal and sooth sunburned skin. With the push of a finger, the cooling mist will help dry and sun damaged skin while also moistening to prevent signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Carmina P.
Smells great goes on very well. I used this when I went on vacation and unfortunately fell asleep and was sunburned works really well. It's compact so you are able to carry it with you. It's not greasy at all.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
A few weeks ago, I had my hair bleached and dyed for the first time. I ended up with chemical burns on my scalp, which made my scalp psoriasis go nuts as well. I purchased this product because I thought it would be easier to spritz it rather than try and apply an aloe vera gel. After just one (thorough) use of the spray, my scalp was almost completely healed just 24 hours later. I definitely recommend this product, and I plan on using it this summer should I get sunburned!
Jenn S.
Nashville
Love this! It soothes burned skin but leaves NO sticky feeling or scent. It's light but super effective.