BY BIOMIRACLE #84 in After-Sun Products

Bio miracle organic aloe gel is enriched with aloe and vitamin e to hydrate your skin upon contact. It is perfect to heal and sooth sunburned skin. With an easy to use pump, the cooling gel will help to relieve dry and sun damaged skin while also moistening to prevent signs of aging. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paulette T.
Deridder, LA
This is nectar in a bottle for my skin. I keep it with me in the summer and after being in the sun all day it is wonderful to parched skin. I love putting this on after I have showered. IT is not sticky and doesn't leave me feeling clammy.
Kristina C.
Northridge, CA
This stuff is a miracle! I love it so much. It is the perfect aloe gel. It is easy to apply, smooth, and non-oily. This exceded all of my expectations when it comes to aloe. I would buy this again and again.
Stacy C.
This is a great quality organic Aloe Vera gel. It leaves my skin smooth and is not sticky like a lot of other Aloe Vera gels
Tatiana Q.
York, ON
I love this product. I carry it with me when I go to the beach. As soon as I shower I make sure to slather this on. It makes my skin feel cool and fresh and hydrated witch is needed after soaking up the summer rays. It is not sticky and drys real quick
Sarah B.
How is this product with acne breakouts? I've heard that aloe can be a wonderful acne remedy. Has anyone tried it for this purpose and seen positive outcomes?