Bio-Miracle Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Face Mask

by Biomiracle

Bio Miracle anti-aging and moisturizing face mask is a great form of skincare that moisturizes and nourishes in just 20 minutes. The Bio-Miracle mask revitalizes your skin with an instant lifting effect that leaves you looking visibly younger in just one treatment. This aloe mask specifically hydrates and moisturizes, while effectively minimizing and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The Bio-Miracle mask is the world's best disposable face mask. In order to target specific needs of every user, the Bio-Miracle mask is also available in green tea, rose, vitamin C and collagen.

I've been interested in trying a face mask like this one but wanted to know how well they work and if it's worth the money for a one time use product?
Start your review of Bio-Miracle Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Face Mask!
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Bio-Miracle Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Face Mask uploaded by Tong O.
It is a green tea mask that does brightening, it also contains sage and lavender extracts. It dried out within 10 mins, but it is a 20 minutes mask. I think I used other better matcha mask.
Rocio M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I absolutely loved this product it was easy to use, fairly quickly and left my face feeling fresh and clean and didn't mess with the natural oils of my combo skin left me very balanced
Nia N.
Awesome! I've purchased these for $1 each at Dollar Tree and they're so great! There are four (I believe different varieties), all quite excellent. A definite recommend! I'll post a photo of the ingredients.
Cosmetic C.
Miramar, FL
Love these sheet masks. I love them and have made it a habit to use these. The packaging is good, product is good and the best is the price point
Marisol F.
Adelphi, MD
Después de los 30 he comenzado a notar cambios no sólo en mi forma de ser, sino también en mi piel. El rostro comienza a recordar todas y cada una de las expresiones que hicimos y llegan las famosas lineas de expresión. He usado esta mascarilla y me ha enamorado. Porque no sólo me ayuda a prevenir el envejecimiento prematuro, sino también hidrata mi piel. Definitivamente voy a comprarla de nuevo!
Nia N.
I LOVE BioMiracle sheet masks! They're made in Korea, paraben-free, and the titular ingredient is high on the list. I've purchased the box of five for $6 at TJ Maxx, and have also found them at Dollar Tree for $1 apiece. They're super moist and feel very refreshing when applied straight from the fridge (great for hot Summer days!). I like to use these just before bed to allow the ingredients to penetrate overnight. After using one of these, makeup applies like and absolute dream. I highly recommend all the masks from this brand. I'll include the ingredients for this one for reference.
Angela S.
Tallulah, LA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is total awesomeness. There are days when I just need a Spa day and this is my go to product. It leaves my face moist and supple at 49.
Nikkita W.
Boise, ID
Omg ok I got a few of these masks in an I pay bag and I'm hooked! Definitely a game changer these feel amazing on and after using and come in so many different kinds love them!!
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
Bio-Miracle Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Face Mask uploaded by Felicia H.
Green Tea Firming Mask This was a easy smooth go on mask. It was easy to put the mask on, it didn't tear or rip, it wasn't a sticky residue on the mask. I love how it smelled, just like green tea and refreshing. My face had that firm feel but not over powering and couldn't talk feel. I do recommend. My face was smooth and soft afterwards.
Ayda S.
Crystal Lake, IL
This is a good face mask. It helps you to revitalize your skin. Feels good in the skin!