BY BIO-KPLUS

Authorized Vendor for Bio K + CL 1285 Vanilla Rice. Bio-K+ CL1285 probiotics fermented rice with our exclusive L. acidophilus CL1285 and L. casei LBC80R formula comes in individual 98g bottles and is available in two convenient formats: six-packs and fifteen packs, to suit your lifestyle needs.. see more...

Deb K.
This probiotic shot is pretty tasty, super easy to take and really works! You can put this into a smoothie and/or any of the other health concoctions but I just shot mine and am done for the day. Give it a challenge - if you're results are half as good as mine you'll be thrilled you tried it. Happy Health!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love this product I put it in all of my smoothies I buy those at my local health food store it is a little bit pricey but definitely worth it it definitely help settle my stomach and health my digestive tract
Sharlene M.
Bio-K Plus is a fantastic way to get the probiotics that you need without having to eat more yogurt than you possibly can. I like the rice based one as it helps those of us with lactose intolerances get what we need too.
Krystel L.
I love how quick and easy these little probiotic shots are to take. I also like that these are lactose free since I do have a slight intolerance to lactose.
Angie N.
Are they safe for kids to take too?
Gabrielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these taste any good? I've never heard of them.
Cheyenne D.
What is this
jennifer d.
What is this a protein shake mix?