HealthWellnessProbioticsBio-K Plus
Fermented Dairy Probiotic Strawberry - 6 CT

Bio-K Plus Fermented Dairy Probiotic Strawberry - 6 CT

by Bio-K Plus

Bio-K Plus® Strawberry* Fermented Dairy Probiotic.

50 billion friendly bacteria guaranteed.

The only clinically proven formula featuring the patented CL 1285® super strain L. acidophilus.

Ideal for daily well-being.

Certified Gluten-Free® .

6-24 day supply.

6-3.5 fl oz (104ml) bottle (21 fl oz).

Bottles (21 fl oz).

A little nervous to try these...Will I be running to the bathroom more?
Sounds gross?
Where can I find these and what's the price range??
Start your review of Bio-K Plus Fermented Dairy Probiotic Strawberry - 6 CT!
Naya N.
Mansfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is THE only probiotic I’ve used and have been using for many years. It’s delicious and very very potent.
Jazmin L.
Purchased at: Sprout Social
I love taking Bio-k plus this has help me a lot with my tummy issues. Giving probiotics to your tummy is the best thing you can do . Helps with tummy pain and regulate your digestive system I recommend this 100%
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these! I take one whenever I feel my gut is unbalanced or I feel a little low. This really helps even when you have the flu. Great to keep in the fridge. And this is definitely the best flavor.
haylley T.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I know these are pricy, but the investment is worth it! When my son had hand surgery, he had to be on a hefty antibiotic during recovery. I was worried about his gut, so I invested in these. His ped warned me his stool and belly would take a hit due, but thankfully this really eliminated that. I wouldn't recommend these for daily use due to cost, but while you're taking an antibiotic this is perfect!
Leanne H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Bio K is the best probiotic on the market in my opinion. I’ve been using it for 15 years. They are a very educational company so please check out their website for information. This product (which comes in dairy, soy, or rice versions) is widely available in Canada. Here in the US you’ll find it at Whole Foods and health stores.
Danielle S.
Florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These saved my life after having both e-Coli and a bladder infection. A weeks worth of antibiotics set back my whole digestive system and this probiotic SAVED ME! SO effective for bowel movement and for healthy gut. I even noticed a difference in my skin. I cannot go a day without them. They are worth every penny. It’s the hidden gem you never thought you needed in your life!
Tenzing S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not the best star in the world but, it gave me weird feeling on my stomach.
Not the best star in the world but, it gave me weird feeling on my stomach.
Dana P.
Heath Springs, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great probiotic. Tastes great in the strawberry flavor. But however it is on the pricey side.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
Great product! The only downside is that they are a little pricey. But a great source of probiotics which are crucial for digestion and also great for autoimmune issues. The Bio-K strawberry tastes great and comes in a small container that are very palatable.
Marissa R.
Orlando, FL
I work in the hospital and bio k probiotics are always prescribed for patients especially if they are taking antibiotics. It's always a good idea to replace good flora in your gut if u are using antibiotics