BY BIO-K PLUS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Bio-K Plus® Original Fermented Dairy Probiotic.

50 billion friendly bacteria guaranteed.

The only clinically proven formula featuring the patented CL1285® super strain L. acidophilus.

Ideal for daily well-being.

Certified Gluten-Free® .

6-24 day supply.

6-3.5 fl. oz. (104 ml).

Bottles (21 fl. oz.) see more...

• How effective is this product? Does it have side effects ...1 Answers
Review (1)
morgan d.
Los Angeles, CA
This product has completely changed my life. About a year ago, I was having major stomach problems. A friend recommended I check out this liquid probiotic to help, so I went straight to Whole Foods and purchased. I noticed a change after a few days, and used this for about 2 weeks straight. I now go on and off bio k plus as they are expensive, and am trying to take daily capsules instead. They do not taste great, but it is SO WORTH IT. You can also take half or a third of the bottle a day, to space it out. The full thing really isn't needed in my opinion.
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How effective is this product? Does it have side effects of a negative impact later down the road? I would like to try this bc I know probiotics are good for my body however, I'm not sure if this is well.